Poll Update and Poll for Next Book

Hey guys. Just a quick update on which prince is in the lead and then a poll link to choose next reverse harem plot for my next book!

Snowen: 13

Tianos: 4

Mun-Wah: 2

Cinder: 1

Aries: 1

Blaise: 0

Jasem: 0

Here is the poll link again if you haven't voted yet: https://www.strawpoll.me/15441454/r

Or PM me your vote!

Now here are all the potential plots for the next story that you guys can vote on! I have already developed what all the FLs will look like and their personality traits based on the plot of the story so I'm prepared for whatever is voted on.

Here are the plots:

1. A young witch inherits an old mansion that belonged to her grandparents. When she shows up she find there are several boys already living there. Except they aren't regular boys, they're all monsters. And they all have one thing in common: to make the witch turn them human by making her fall in love with one of them. Will one of the boys get what they want from her or will the boys end up falling for her first?

2. A great inventor just invented a new time machine to use to explore different eras. Throughout her time traveling journey she meets and befriends many people and they ultimately start falling for her. Too bad she doesn't live in their timeline. Will she stay in the modern world or choose to stay with someone and live in a different time?

3. A young lady has been struggling for a long time and has contemplated about just giving up on life. Instead of going to hell, hell comes to her. The 7 deadly sins show up to help her pick her life back up. These men already plan on helping her but they didn't plan on falling in love with her. Will she end up falling for one of the boys who supported her?

4. The first female CEO in her family lives day to day working in her billion dollar company. She aims to break the glass ceiling, prove her worth, and become one of the most successful women in the world. However, because of her constant struggles and overcoming hardships (particularly from male leaders)as a woman, she has become somewhat cold towards everyone. When new business opportunities present themselves, they also present successful and strapping young men. Will one of these boys end up melting her heart or will she remain icy for the sake of her pride and company?

5. A newly orphaned teen finds herself on the streets as savings run out. Not being able to find a job, she makes due with what little she has until her childhood friend finds her. She is offered a roof over her head, food in her stomach, and a new future but at a cost. The mansion she will be staying at is filled with the richest and handsomest boys in the world. Will she be able to live with these boys in peace or will she have a romantic dilemma on her hands?

6. An intelligent, young girl is brought to a grand palace after her village was burned to the ground. She is given a chance to start over by training to be a ninja and protecting the princess and her brothers. Over time, she begins to become stronger, more observant and incredibly loyal to the princess which soon becomes queen. When leaders of other villages plan to take down the ninja village and take the throne, this young ninja has to step up and protect everything she cares about. Will she remain loyal to the handsome princes and all the other ninjas in her village or will she end up falling for someone that is her enemy?

Here is the poll link to the plots: http://www.strawpoll.me/15499318

Or you can PM me which plot you like best.

Please do not comment on desired plot or prince as a vote. They are harder to keep track of so go to the poll or PM me.

Also please do not vote twice. You only get one vote! I know it's hard to choose just one but please just try to choose one.

Can't decide between two? Flip a coin.

Can't decide between all six plots? Roll a dice.

Can't choose in general? Abstain.

Just please don't vote more than once.

Voting for all (plots or princes) and/or voting in the comments will make your vote invalid. It will not be counted.

Thanks everybody!

Leo-Lucid <3