Regarding Endings and FAQ

Alright so there's some comments about what kind of endings are going to be included at the end of my book. I would like to explain how it's going to work.

Before I write the first ending with a prince a poll will go up ranking the princes by popularity. The most popular prince gets an ending first, second popular gets second ending, etc.

Then there will be an ending where Rion ends up with every prince in her group. I bet a lot of you are excited about this.

At the end of all the prince endings, Rion will get her own ending. This is where she decides to make her own route without getting married to anyone.

This covers what I have done in my previous book as well as requested endings.

Another subject I wish to talk about is you guys and wanting to write stories based on this kinda. Let's get one thing straight: I DO NOT OWN REVERSE HAREM GENRES NOR FAIRYTALES

I appreciate coming to me asking permission to create something along the lines of reverse harem and fairytale but dudes just go for it. I don't have dibs on anything. As long as your story is 70% different it's fine and it's yours.

Just tag me so I can read your guy's fantastic works. It's incredibly flattering to be an inspiration to others who want to write but seriously I'm just a regular person.

Go for it my dudes.

Thank you guys for sticking around and respecting me as an author. It's sad that Knightly is almost at its end but that means a new story can begin! (First chapter of new reverse harem Tech Saevi is out if you wanna check it out).

FedorablyBeccy <3