Chapter 12 important preperations

Comenzar desde el principio

 I was startled awake by what seemed to be a dream. I couldn't see anything, but I heard a girl say mom, in a shaky voice over and over. I knew I had to be awake, even though I still have my eyes closes but I still hear the girl saying mom.

 I decided to open my eyes. Looking up at the ceiling. I thought it had stopped, but I heard it again. I thought I was going crazy so I closed my eyes and opened them again but still the noise. When I thought of something.

 I looked over at Jade, and sure enough I saw her lips move. It was Jade!

 I jumped out of my seat and quickly went to where Cindy was sitting.

" Cindy!!" I shouted shaking her shoulder.

 " What?" She yawned opening her eyes.

 " Look!" I said pointing to Jade.

 " Mom." Jade muttered.

 Cindy jumped out of the chair, her eyes huge. We both ran over to Jades bed, my own mom now joining.

 " JADE! YOU CAN TALK!" Cindy chimed, tears coming from her eyes!

 " Yes mom!" Jade smiled as tears also came from her eyes. " Drew!"

 I bent down hugging her.

 " I can't believe you can talk again!" I said.

 " Me...me..eeeither!" Jade sputtered.

  Even though Jade had a little trouble with her pronunciation of words, she could still talk! Thank the good lord.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      The next couple of days went by good. Jade has been progressing everyday.

      " You ready to be taken to therapy?" Doctor Blythe asked shaking Jades hand.

      " Yes sir." Jade said.

       Today was Jades first day of therapy and I wanted to go, while Cindy rested. She hasn't got much sleep at all now sense Jade has been able to talk.

     Sense today is Wednesday, she only has to go for an hour.

    " Hello there my name is Mike." A plump man with a small brown beard said as he shook mine and Jades hand. " I am going to be giving his little lady her therapy. Who are you?" He asked.

    " Her boyfriend, Drew." 

    " Well hello there Drew."

    " Hi."

   " Ok now, the first thing we are going to do is see if you can walk at all. I am going to start by lifting you out of the chair and seeing if you can stand. If you start to fall, don't worry I'll catch you."\

     I watched as Mike lifted Jade out of her chair, then let go. She stood and wobbled then began to fall. Mike picked her back up and tried  again. She did the same.

   " Well now lets see if you can try to walk, by holding onto me."

   Jade began to take stiff steps but then stumbled and fell on her knees.