Chapter 10 Why did this have to happen?

Hellooo there:D This chapter you finally get to find out what happens to poor Jade! For real this time. I know I said I was going to, but It would have turned into a super long chapter, so I decided to save it for this one:P SOOO I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT?(;

Remember to please COMMENT and VOTE:P especially now sense I entered this in the WATTY AWARDS:D

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I continued to sit in my seat staring at Cindy, Jades mom. Her face turned deathly pale as she stared at her daughter.

" My baby!" She kept saying over and over. I got up out of my seat so she could walk over and see her.

She half way stumbled to Jades bed. Her mouth still hanging open, stumbling as she walked. Her hands clamped together and brought up to her chin. She practically fell at her bedside. Burying her head into Jades shoulder. Bawling.

I knew I should step out of the room and let Cindy have time with Jade. So I did. I sat down on the floor by the door. My legs felt to weak to stand. I looked up to see my mom walking down the hallway to where I was.

" Drew! How is she?" My mother said walking fast towards me.

" Not good at all mom." I managed to say. " She looks....dead."

" Aww, Honey." My mother said lulled as she sat beside me, wrapping her arm around my neck.

" I know this is really hard for you. How is Cindy."

" She is totally broke down in there mom. It's awful."

" While you let Cindy be alone with her daughter, I know its getting close to midnight, but I'm hungry lets go see if we can get something to eat around here."

" Alright."

We rode down the elevator silently, then began walking down the halls trying to find the cafeteria. I think we were in the wrong section because it said Maternity hall. We passed one room and I recognized the black haired woman that was in the waiting room earlier. Now though, she was laying in her bed smiling at a small figure wrapped in a pink blanket.

I smiled for the first time all night. Before I was about to turn around and leave. I saw her recognize me.

" Drake! I mean Drew!" I heard her shout.

I turned to look back in her direction as she waved at me to come in. I felt odd doing so, but I did anyway. My mom stayed outside.

Her face became concerned.

" How are you doing honey?"

" I'm not so good ma'am." I told her honestly.

" I'm so sorry." She said handing her baby to who I was assuming was her husband. " How is the girl?"

" Not good, she is in a coma. They think she isn't going to make it." I said trying to fight tears.

" I am so so sorry! I want you to know, my husband and me have you and the girl in our prayers!"

" Thank you ma'am!" I smiled.

" Your very welcome honey! By the way call me Miranda."

" Alright. Uh, that's a cute baby you have there." I said.