Chapter 7 Field trip!

I hope you all enjoy this chapter everyone :D * hint hint* (;

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    " Good morning everyone" Mr. Burgess my geometry teacher said. " Today is the big test day. Remember, you have to pass all three tests in your classes to qualify. You have your tests in front of you on your desks. You have one hour, and you may begin."

   I flipped over my test and wrote my name. I sat nervously hoping I would do good and pass. The first couple of questions were easy, but they got harder as it went on. Atleast everything I saw on the test Jade went over. All I can do is hope.

-------------------------------------------------------------------<3----------------------------------------------------------------

   At lunch today, I just sat and thought. I didn't feel like eating because I was so nervous about passing the test. The more I thought about not passing, the more I got nervous. I really did want to go with Jade, whether I wanted to admit it to myself or not.

  I walked into my homeroom about five till three. I sat down nervously tapping my fingers on my desk. I saw my teacher walking into the room with the test result papers.

   " Everyone if you will please line up to get back your test scores. Good luck to you!"

    I got up third in line. I watched the two people in front of me get there results, and smile because they passed. Then it was my turn. She handed me a sheet that had English, Science, and Geometry written on the front. I went back to my desk and read the front. In English I got a 100, and in Science a 98, and then I looked down to see Geometry. I got an 85 B! That means I passed! I couldn't wait to tell Jade.

  I walked out of the school with a smile on face as I got into my truck. I saw Jade coming out with her paper in her hands waving it at me smiling.

  " I passed!!" She squeeled.

    I was about to tell her I passed too, but then I figured I would make it a little more interesting.

   " I'm really happy for you Jade, I figured you would!"

   " Well did you pass too?!"

   " Well, I hate to tell you this Jade..." I said pausing to see her reaction. She looked really sad like she could cry. I knew she wouldn't look like that for long though.

  ".......I PASSED!!"

  " Why. Did. you. DO. THAT. TO. ME!!" She said hitting my arms.

  " Cut it out!"  I said laughing and drawing back from her " I passed didn't I? I get to go with you don't I?!"

 " YES!!!" She sang as she wrapped me in a tight hug.

----------------------------------------------------------------<3-------------------------------------------------------------------

     " Do you have your overnight bag packed for tomorrow, and your money for the hotel room in a safe place?" My mom asked as she came into my room.

      " Yes mom, I have everything I need, you can stop worrying."

       "By the way Jades mother called and asked me if you wouldn't mind her calling and requestng that Jade gets a hotel room next to yours so you can keep an eye on her."

        " Yeah fine with me." I said casually not acting like It really mattered either way, but really, I was excited and happy.  " None of my friends are talking to me now anyway, so I just planned on spending the day with Jade. So that will be fine.