lxxxvii. 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐝

(  EXPOSED.  )
chandler riggs.

warnings:
one swear word

word count:
1100

keys:
(y/s/n) - your ship name

author's note:
i actually had to hide my
relationship from my
parents back then bc i
thought that they would
get mad at me esp since i
was young, but when they
found out, they just
laughed and said
"AWWWW OUR
BABYGIRL IS GROWING
UP" legit wtf

─── • ° *。✧ ───

hiding a relationship is hard, especially when you're in the public eye.

chandler and i have been in a relationship since we were both in the walking dead.

it was easy at first because we would see each other everyday because of filming and the entire cast knows and promised to keep it a secret until we both were comfortable to make our relationship public, but since chandler's character 'carl' was killed off in the show, it's been complicated.

we always talk about confirming our relationship, but whenever we try to, the timing bites us on the ass.

we both act try our hardest to not be obvious whenever we're in public. we would insult each other so that we would reminded to act like best friends and not lovers.

'chandlerrriggs5 is now live.'

not even a minute later, nearly a million of people open and watch the livestream, surprising chan and i. we didn't even say anything yet.

"hey guys! welcome to the livestream!" chan greets to the camera. the fans start to send greetings and 'i love you chandler!' messages, making chandler chuckle.

"as you can clearly see, (y/n) is here to ruin the livestream."

"hey! you're the one who dragged me into this!" i smack him on the shoulder, making him yelp and rub his shoulder in pain. "ow! i was just joking," he says then cries dramatically. i roll my eyes then turn to the camera, waving.

"anyways, hi guys! hope you enjoy this livestream." i finger gun the camera and wink. chandler clears his throat and mutters, 'plastic'.

i turn to him and glare. "what did you say, riggs?!" i hold up my hand and he immediately panics, apologizing repeatedly. "that's what i thought." i cross my arms and smirk as chan glares at me for embarrassing him in front of thousands of people.

"anyways, you can send in some questions! you can ask how (y/n) manages to look likes trash everyday–"

"i swear if you say anything else, i won't hesitate to punch you in the face."

chandler closes his mouth and turns his attention to the questions that his fans start sending in.

cheetosballs: why did you decide to start a livestream?

chan and i chuckle. "we were bored and we didn't have anything else to do. we were so bored that we even watched paint dry." i put my hands up to my cheeks and cup it, acting horrified. "oh, the horor!"