𝐱𝐥𝐢𝐢. 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐜 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐲 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐬

(   MUSIC TO MY EARS.   )
chandler riggs.

warnings:
i hate myself for doing this

word count:
1472

keys:
italics - you
bold - chandler

author's note:
i remember reading an
imagine like this (same
plot but different
happenings) years ago
and i cannot tell you
how it made me emo asf

─── • ° *。✧ ───

sometimes, noises can be annoying and sometimes, it can soothing and relaxing. noises make up your life and without it, the world will just be pathetic.

the white and black keys of the piano graze my fingers as i play random notes in no particular order. i feel a hand lay on top of my shoulder and i turn around to face my boyfriend, chandler. he smiles brightly at me and does sign language that's interpreted as 'that was beautiful.' i smile back at him and spot a piece of paper nearby. i grab it and the pencil that i was using earlier.

thank you :) it's nothing though. i just did random notes.

people think that i couldn't speak, but the reason why i never talk is that i find it a waste to use my voice when i can't even hear anything.

he takes a seat beside me, grabbing the pencil and paper from me.

well, you play better than me anyways :)

his mouth opens as a smile falls on his lips. he's probably laughing. i look down at the paper and feel tears threatening to fall. i feel chandler's hand intertwine with mine as he points to the paper.

hey, what's wrong? :(

he looks at me with worry and sincerity in his eyes. i sigh and write down,

i wish i wasn't like this. i wish the accident didn't happen.

please don't say that, (y/n). i'm glad that you're still alive to this day because, without you, i would've gone mad. you're beautifully gifted with a love for music. you're beautiful, kind, smart, and any boy would love to be with you.

if i wasn't deaf.

chandler looks down on the paper with sadness evident on his features. he drops the pencil and embraces me in a tight hug, which i return back immediately. i cry onto his shoulder and feel sobs leaving my mouth and his hand rubs my back up and down comfortingly whilst rocking our bodies back and forth. he pulls away and kisses my forehead, 'i am the luckiest guy in the world to have you.' he says through sign language and i kiss his nose in return.

'i love you.'

'i love you too.'

• ° *。✧

A FEW MONTHS LATER

(forgive me for my lack of info of this huehue, just go along with it huehue)