lxxxi. 𝐰𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥

(   WRONG CALL.   )
chandler riggs.

warnings:
clichè af >:((

word count:
759

author's note:
trying so hard to not be clichè, but ut failed lmao pls don't mind on how clichè it is

─── • ° *。✧ ───

i sat at my bed with my laptop sat on top of my lap with 'the wizard of oz' playing on the screen.

it was a typical saturday afternoon where i get to slack off and not worry about a single thing until i start freaking out about my homework and procrastinate the next day.

a small 'ding' came from my phone and i picked it up, looking to see a dm notification from twitter. i opened twitter and saw that my internet friend, luke, messaged me.

HEY BITCH
HOW IS U DOING AND YO FABULOUS ASS???

HAHAHAHA hey luke!!
i'm fine haha just being the couch potato that i am
hbu?

i'm bout to call national geographic and tell them that the doodoo bird isn't extinct bc 
THERE'D THIS BITCH NAMED KATRINA (or karina or whutevr) THAT KEEPS ON FLIRTING WITH MY MAN

OH SHIT
TELL ME THE DETAILS ASAP

hurry ur fabulous ass and hit me up on skype, girlfriend bc i'm about to cut a bitch uGh

as soon as he sent the last message, i immediately open up skype and type in his username, 'itslucazzzbitch'.

since i made a new account on skype, i had to search up his username, which is dangerous knowing that if i miss or add another letter, it could show a guy jerking off instead of the bleached hair blonde that i met on twitter.

after the ringing stopped, my computer popped up a face that wasn't luke but was someone who seemed oddly familiar.

as soon as i realized who it was, my jaw dropped to the floor and my eyes were as wide as dinner plates. "oh. my. god," i said, not believing who i was seeing. "is it who i think it is?!"

the person on the screen chuckled and smirked. "if you're thinking of a handsome guy then you're definitely right." i laughed before saying, "you're chandler riggs!"

the brunette haired boy on my screen smiled and chuckled. "that's me," he said, extending his arms out and gesturing to himself.

"but how did you get my call? i was trying to call my friend, luke."

"well, it seems like you typed the wrong username."

i clicked out of the face cam and checked the username. "what? no, i didn't. i typed it correctly— oh." as my eyes read the username, i mentally facepalm myself as i realized that i typed 'itslucazzbitch'.

"okay, wow, i am clearly blind." i press my hand against my forehead and groan. "you don't say?" i playfully glare at the boy on my screen as we both chuckled.

chandler and i continued chatting and getting to know each other (though i already knew a lot about him before i called) for about half an hour until i get a twitter dm from luke.

girl, are u dead or somethin?? bc i've been trying to fucking call you for the past 30 minutes and that bitch is still here!! hurry yo ass up!!

i cursed underneath my breath as i realized that i forgot all about luke. "damn it."

"hey, you okay?" chandler asks. "yeah, i'm fine. i just forgot to call luke and now, he's telling me to hurry up."

"oh, we can end the call if you like," he says thoughtfully, but sadness is evident in his voice. "are you sure?"

"absolutely. i can tell that luke wants to tell you about this karina girl that he's pissed about." we both chuckle and i ask him for one more question. "ask away."

"out of all the usernames you could think of, why 'itslucazzbitch'?" i say, laughing. "because why not?" we both laugh even harder as chandler says this. "i'm kidding! my brother made it up because my manager wanted a username that wasn't 'suspicious' at all."

"well, credits to him for originality."

"hey, since you asked me a question, it only seems fair that i get to ask you one final question."

"shoot."

"call me back soon?" chandler winks jokingly and i grin from ear to ear.

"definitely."

we bid each other goodbye and i sigh in satisfaction, smiling. as soon as we ended our call, luke's username immediately appeared on the screen with a call request and i accepted it, his face popping up on the screen.

"girl, where the fuck have you been? i have a shit ton to tell you!"

"me too."

─── • ° *。✧ ───

short imagine bc i suck lmao

guess what, fam? SCHOOL ENDED YESTERDAY AND ITS OUR SUMMER VACATION WHOOP WHOOP!! not to mention, our summer break is for four months!!!

so, expect weekly updates from now on hehe.

btw what do y'all think about me hosting a writing contest??
i know that a lot of y'all are writers and amazing authors to some books, so why not host a contest and the winners' writing will be published here hehe.
let me know your thoughts pleaseee!! 💗

ilysm and i'm hoping for a good summer break ☀️

last updated:

april 24, 2020