lii. 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐳𝐨𝐧𝐞 (𝟒)

( FRIENDZONE 4. )
chandler riggs.

warnings:
full on anGST and wOoO
it's intense af wOO

word count:
3098

author's note:
there are cheating jerks,
bitchy girlfriends, and a
lot of swearing in this
imagine nyeh heh heh (if
you understood that
laugh, we're instant
friends)

─── • ° *。✧ ───

it has been almost a year since chandler and i last talked and since michael and i got together.

'as a relationship between two people progress, their true colors will be shown,' some people would say and i honestly agree.

at the beginning of mine and michael's relationship, he was the most loving and loyal boyfriend. he always checked on me, he surprised me with gifts almost everyday, he arranged lovely dates for the two of us, and so much more. he was the perfect boyfriend who i taught only existed in dreams and stories.

i was wrong.

now, he comes home late, we rarely go out for dates, he always makes up excuses, and he flirts with other women.

i open the door to mine and michael's apartment, shrugging my jacket off as i toss my keys on the table. "michael, i'm home!" i don't hear his voice reply but instead, the sound of banging on the wall, our bed frame creaking, and a feminine moan replies.

is he fucking serious?

i drop my bag and angrily stomp upstairs to our room. the more i get closer to the room, the more i hear the moans and screams of pleasure and the more tears blur my vision.

i burst through the door and see michael deep inside a naked woman.

michael jumps and pushes her away from him, making her roll off the bed and hit the floor. "ow! michael, baby, that hurt." she sits up and rubs her head, barely noticing my dark aura.

"i cannot fucking believe you," i growl, glaring at michael. "(y/n), it's not what it looks like." michael appeals, walking towards me and reaches out to grip my forearms. i slap his hands away and grumble, "get the hell away from me."

the other woman finally notices me and turns to my direction. she stifles back a laugh, but lets a giggle escape her lips when she sees me. "so you're the girlfriend? i expected better from michael."

"can you just," i sigh frustratedly. "can you please put on some clothes and leave us for a while to talk? i don't want to blame you or anything." she mockingly laughs at me and says, "you're more stupid than i thought. no wonder michael cheated on you with me."

i feel my blood boil as she continues, "now, can we get some privacy? we were having a good time before you arrived. your little talk can wait until we—"

"excuse me?" i say, chuckling in shock and mockingly roll my eyes. i place my hands on my hips and bend down to her level, glaring daggers. "listen here, miss. you're in my fucking apartment, fucking my ex-boyfriend, and in my fucking bed. does it look like i give a shit about you 'having a good time'?"