xii. 𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐛𝐥𝐫

(   TUMBLR.   )
chandler riggs.

warnings:
my awkwardness lol

word count:
563

author's note:
chan is me everytime my
friends asked me what i
would do if i had a failing
grade HAHAHAHAA

─── • ° *。✧ ───

"(y/n)!" i hear chandler's voice call me from upstairs.

"yeah?"

"can you come here for a sec?"

i placed the recipe book and wooden spoon down and turned off the stove before going upstairs. so much for dinner.

"yeah, chan?" i opened the door to our shared bedroom and peeked my head inside. his eyes were glued to the laptop and he looked like he was going to burst from laughing too much. "y-you have to see this," he managed to say through laughs and teary eyes. i rolled my eyes and walked to the side of the bed.

what i saw was something that i've been trying to escape for years and something that makes me cringe just by the name or by the pictures.

it was my old the walking dead tumblr account.

i abandoned my tumblr account right before i started dating chandler. i was supposed to delete it but i couldn't waste the good times and memories that i had experienced through that account.

plus, i made some virtual friends. so, i couldn't bear to lose them.

i snatched the laptop from chandler's lap and ran before he even noticed that it was gone. "hey, give it back!" i heard chandler get up and run after me.

i tried to keep my stamina high and tried to keep running, but since chandler is much taller than me, he caught up to me quickly. (i just based this between mine and chandler's height bc chandler is 5'4 while i'm much shorter than him)

he snatched his laptop back and pinned me to the ground with my hands above my head. i tried escaping his grip, but it was no use.

once he realized that i couldn't move, he straddled me and got his laptop.

"let's see what we have here." (this is torture omg)

i tried reaching out to him, but he pinned my hands back above my head whilst scrolling through my blog.

i prayed to god that he wouldn't come across the one thing that i wrote back then—

"would you look at that, 'a carl grimes imagine'."

oops, too late.

"no!" i tried to escape his grip again, but he wouldn't budge moving.

"okay, let's start." i groaned and didn't look him in the eye. who would look at their boyfriend's eyes when they're reading something from their old cringy social media?

i waited for him to read the first sentence, but i felt the weight of his body disappear. he kept laughing as he stood up, helping me up afterward. "since i'm a good boyfriend, i won't embarrass my baby." chandler kissed me on the forehead and i pouted.

"you are such an asshole." i pouted.

"i love you too."

"by the way, how did you know about my old tumblr?"

"let's just say, i have some sources." he winked at me and i rolled my eyes, hitting him on his shoulder.

─── • ° *。✧ ───

wow this was short asf

this was so hard to
write, considering i'm
also writing a song
imagine for carl and
i'm tired asf right now.

thank you for nearly
900 reads! we're
nearly to 1k oMF

also, new cover hihihi.
what do you think
about it?

last updated:
july 16, 2020