lxv. 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭

CAUGHT IN THE ACT.  )
carl grimes.

warnings:
chapter 69 😏 if y'all don't like smut, y'all can skip this!! this also contains swearing btw hehe

word count:
884

author's note:
the vine is my reaction when i re-read the imagine holy crap
i was so flustered and embarassed while writing lmao i was cringing the entire time. bless me lord pls 🙏🏻

I sat on my bed, reading a book. It has been hours since Carl left to go help Rick and the others. I didn't mind him going on runs, but after last night, I wanted him all to myself.

The way his hands roamed all over my body. The way he kissed me with so much passion. The way he made me scream out his name in ecstasy. The way he made me pant and moan all night.

It was a night that I won't forget.

After our night of love-making, we both cuddled up against each other, our bare skin touching. He stroked my hair continuously and kissed my forehead, whispering, "I love you" before I fell asleep in his arms.

When I woke up, I expected him to be beside me, peacefully waking, but I woke up to an empty space on the bed. I looked around for Carl, but my hand caught a piece of paper that was placed on his side.

Sorry that I had to leave so early, dad needed me for a supply run. Last night was amazing and I couldn't wait to get back to have you all to myself ;) Take care and love you! I'll be back soon.

- Carl

When I read the letter, I had to remain calm though I felt completely aroused. Damn that boy.

I wanted time to go by quicker, but I knew that I had to wait for a couple of hours before he can come back. I just didn't hope that he wouldn't take too long.

The cold breeze blew from the window, lifting the window blinds. I continued on reading from one paragraph to another until the door burst open and came in a sweaty Carl that was covered in dirt and sweat. The moment he walked in the room, my core started to heat up as I remembered our past events and that damn letter he wrote.

"Hey, sorry that I took long. Dad had to make me work-" Before he could finish, I quickly got up and kissed him forcefully. A moment was not wasted as he picked me up and pressed my body against the wall.

His lips left mine and made it's way to my neck, sucking and biting. My fingers gripped his hair as I let out a moan when he started attacking my sweet spot with hickies.

"Carl," I moan out breathlessly. He hums 'hmm?', making vibrations on my neck. I groan out loud and pulled his face away from my neck. He looked at me with confusion and worry. I pressed my forehead against his, breathing heavily and the wetness forming on my panties.

"Fuck me. Fuck me hard."

"Gladly."

He kissed me and carried me over to the bed, without breaking the kiss. Our bodies fell on the mattress with him on top of me. Carl removed my shirt, leaving me in my bra and in return, I removed his. He then kissed my lips before moving down to my jaw and neck. He left several hickies before he moved his way down again towards my chest.

"We won't be needing this." Carl smirked as he unhooked my bra and tossed it somewhere in the room. The cold air brushed past us, making goosebumps form on my arms and making my nipples hard.

Without a moment wasting, Carl attached his lips to my left breast. I moaned out in pleasure and roamed my hands all over his body, leaving no place untouched. He sucked and ran his tongue all over my breast whilst massaging my right breast with his hand.

I nearly screamed out when I felt him pinch my nipples with his fingers. He twisted them, making the damp spot on my panties grow and grow and my neediness for him increase.

While we were busy with each other, we didn't hear the door open. "Hey, son. I need you to-" Rick comes in and stops when he sees us. I shriek and try to cover myself, but Carl pulls me behind him, shielding my exposed form from his dad.

"Dad! Can you please knock next time?" Carl says, his face burning bright red in embarrassment, matching my face. "What is it, by the way?"

"O-Oh, nevermind. I'll just tell you later when you're done," Rick says calmly, before leaving the room.

Before we can continue, Rick knocks and pops his head on the door. "By the way, use protection and be safe, kids." Rick then tosses Carl a silver wrapper.

"Dad!"

"I'm just making sure, son." He chuckles before leaving completely.

I turn to Carl, our faces matching each other's red, embarassed features, knowing that we got caught in the act by Carl's dad, the least expected person you would expect to catch us in the act.

Carl softly tackles me, him being on top again and kissed my shoulder. He then looked up on me with a smirk on his lips, "Now, where were we?"

well i'm going to hell 🙂 see y'all there

this is as far as i can go for now lmao maybe in the future i can write full-on smut (when i'm not cringing and crying in laughter at my attempts in writing smut)

i feel so dirty now omg i legit prayed the rosary before writing this oml

yeah this sucked, but hey, this is my first smut 😅 don't judge lmao

next part of 'forbidden love' will be posted soon!

ilysm and i'm still cringing from this jfc