viii. 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬

(   JEALOUS.   )
carl grimes.

warnings:
none

word count:
650

author's note:
if your name is lucy,
please change it to
another name hehe

─── • ° *。✧ ───

lucy and carl's bickering and laughs filled my ears as i was casually reading a book that you found during a run. the two have been all over each other since the group arrived at alexandria and i felt left out ever since.

lucy, by the way, is a ginger whore. she practically sleeps with anyone she can lay her hands on. oh, she's also an idiot. just stating the facts.

carl would beg me to go with him on adventures, but somehow, lucy would always show up and carl would pay more attention to her than to his best friend. he always claims that he doesn't like lucy the way it looks like or that she's 'just a friend' but it's annoying, nevertheless.

i mentally gagged at the two and rolled my eyes at them when i took a glance at the pair at the corner of my eye. lucy was whispering something in carl's ear, making him flustered and made him blush deeply. i wasn't paying any attention to the book now that lucy is closer to carl than usual.

i felt my blood boil when i saw lucy grabbing carl's collar and kissing square him on the lips, eyeing you with an evil glare. he kissed back and looked like he was enjoying himself. i groaned and threw my book on the ground, storming off, not listening to the shouts of carl for me to come back and to wait.

"(y/n)!"

"(y/n), wait!" i heard carl shout.

a hand grabbed my wrist and pulled me back, making i turn around. i faced him with a glare and angrily shouted, "what?!"

"it wasn't what it looked like!"

"yeah, go on and tell me more lies, i'm an open book at the moment." i tugged my hand, losing carl's grip on my hand and stormed off again. "why don't you go tell ginger fail your lies? oh, while you're at it, why don't you eat her face in the process?!"

carl grabbed my wrist again, turning me around to face him again. "for fuck's sake, will you listen to me for a second?!"

"how can i listen to you when i can't even trust you anymore?! you chose her and left your best friend in the dirt." tears stinged my eyes and i felt one escape and roll down my cheek. "i've been with you ever since we were little and you just met her and you began liking her instantly!" i looked down on the ground, not daring to look him in the eye. "what about me?! i was there for you and i'm right in front of you and you wouldn't even give me a chance."

"w-what are you saying, (y/n)? what do you mean by 'give me a chance'?" carl asked, cupping my cheeks and wiping away the tears that continuously rolled down my cheeks. "goddamn it. i'm in love with you, you idiot!" i said, turning away from him who had his mouth hung open with shock. "i always have been."

carl wiped one last tear before placing a strand of my hair behind my ear and connecting my lips to his. his hands slowly snaked my waist as mine wrapped around his neck. i kissed him back instantly, my fingers in his brown soft locks.

i pulled away, foreheads pressed against each other, noses brushing, and lips a few millimeters away. "what about lucy? will she—" i got cut off by carl placing his lips back on mine. "you mean 'ginger fail'?" he mumbled against my lips, earning a small laugh from me.

─── • ° *。✧ ───

two updates in a
day woohoo!

a short imagine
for y'all bc near to
200 reads
oHMIgOd tHANK
YOU SO MACH

+ i don't think i'll
be able to update
bc of exams and
projects hehe.

ily all and hope
y'all liked this
imagine!

last updated:
november 10, 2019