xxx. 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞

everyone was both sad and happy today. happy because the episode that we filmed came out better than we expected and sad because two unforgettable characters from the show died.

today, we're filming the first episode of the seventh season of the walking dead and saying goodbye to steven and michael.

robert and the others twisted the episode a bit. instead of only glenn dying, like in the comics, they thought that abraham should die too.

this hit me a lot because i read the comics and i'm close to the two actors.

it sounds like i'm 'feeling close' to them, but i really am close to them. they're not just my coworkers, they're like family to me.

every day, every time i arrive at work, i always see the familiar faces of my coworkers (family). once they're gone, you miss them because you feel empty that something is missing or wrong.

that's how i felt like.

whilst filming, i try my best not to cry. my mind keeps reminding me that steven who plays as glenn and michael who plays as abraham are leaving the show today. the two of them have become a father and sibling-like figure to me.

when the episode comes to an end, everyone, i mean everyone, hugs steven and michael and congratulates them for the episode. after we clean up, they plan a party to start off the new season and to bid farewell to the two actors.

the party was filled with happiness and excitement, forgetting about the sadness that will be filled when we say goodbye.

when the party and day comes to an end, there were tears, frowns, and sad smiles.

i approach the two men and hug them tightly. "i'm going to miss you guys."

i hear chuckles as steven ruffles my hair while michael lifts me off the ground.

"this is not our last goodbye, (y/n). we'll be back."

and then they were gone, but surely, they will always be present in my heart.

─── • ° *。✧ ───

sometimes i hate myself

last updated:
november 17, 2019