xxiii. 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫

(   STALKER.   )
carl grimes.

warnings:
language :-)

word count:
570

author's note:
I NEVER KNEW THAT
CHANDLER MET
JEREMY RENNER oMG
IZ CLINT BARTON CAW
CAW MODERFACKERS

─── • ° *。✧ ───

i was walking around the forest, my hand gripping my gun tightly on your holster. whilst walking around, my eyes were glued to my surroundings. whenever a sound was heard. i would turn towards it and aim my gun at it.

a crack was heard from behind me and i pulled out my gun. i turned towards the direction of the sound. expecting it to be someone spying on me, it was just a deer roaming around.

the deer looked at me with confusion set on its eyes, probably thinking, 'what the fuck is this bitch up to?' and then walked away like nothing happened.

i sighed in relief and placed my gun back in my holster. a rustle from a bush was heard off in the distance and again, i pulled my gun out and aimed at it. it turns out to be a rabbit that was wandering around, like the deer.

i sighed to yourself and thought, 'am i paranoid?'

at the same time, a crack of a twig and a crush of leaves was heard behind me. i turned around and saw a young boy who looked to be the same age as me, standing with his hands up in surrender as i pointed my gun at him. he had brown shaggy hair, sparkling blue eyes, and he wore a sheriff hat on top of his head.

"who the hell are you and why are you following me?!"

"woah, woah woah. first of all, let's not go there. second, i wasn't following you."

"then care to explain the situation?" i said with sarcasm flowing my voice as i spoke. the boy rolled his eyes at me. "uhm, i was walking by and i saw you, so i wanted to help you."

"help me with what?"

"help you in whatever shit that you are in. mainly being paranoid and traumatized with every fucking moving thing, as i see."

i feel myself grow in embarrassment and i feel my cheeks warm up, indicating that i was blushing. "i'm right, aren't i?" the boy said, raising an eyebrow at me. before he could say anything next, i tackled him on the ground and pressed my foot on his stomach, aiming my gun at his face.

"feisty. alright, i can work with that," he said before rolling our bodies, making him on top of me and straddled my waist.

i tried to get off of him, but he was just too heavy to be easily pushed off. "touchè," i said before we started laughing our asses off. he got off of me and offered a hand to help me up. i gripped his hand as he pulled me up to his height.

"my name's carl, by the way."

"i'm (y/n). sorry for tackling you there earlier, just protecting myself, you know?"

"oh, no worries. i understand."

carl looked somewhere in the distance before saying, "listen, i have to go now but we'll see each other really soon, okay?"

"sure thing, stalker."

he glared at me and chuckled. "never call me that please," he says then walked away from me.

─── • ° *。✧ ───

OMG THAT SUCKED
HAHAHAHA

idk what to write, so
here ya gooooo

i also don't know what
came into my head as i
wrote this lmao

last updated:
july 17, 2020