vii. 𝐬𝐤𝐲𝐩𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬

( SKYPE CALLS. )
chandler riggs.

warnings:
fluff and a bit of swearing

word count:
2015

keys:
(y/f/n) – your first name
(y/l/n) – your last name
(y/s/n) – your school's
name

author's note:
i sound a bit british here,
so forgive me for that
lmao.
i also don't know how
graduations work in
america bc well . . . i'm
not american. so, i took
some parts that happened
during my graduation
and that stuff

─── • ° *。✧ ───

being in the senior year of high school is not easy. more likely, high school was never easy.

there are classmates that annoy the living crap out of me, homework that is given almost everyday, teachers who give no mercy and consideration to their students and let's not forget, waking up early in the morning everyday. let's not forget, i'm dating an adorable, loving, comforting, caring, talented (the list goes on and on) boy that is miles and miles away from me. i love chandler with all of my heart, but long-distance relationships was never a piece of cake.

i yawned, covering my mouth with my free hand as i continued writing my essay about world war ii for my social studies class.

i wanted to start it right away so that i could skype with chandler as early as possible, but my day has been the absolute worst. i woke up late because of a project that was due earlier, i missed the bus and was late to class, crammed over a test that was moved to tomorrow, fell on my butt and mixed up my review papers. to make the long story short, my day has been an utter disaster.

i huffed in exhaustion and placed my pen down. my essay was only half of how many we were supposed to write.

11:50 pm

my mind was completely blocked with stress, making it hard for you to think properly. i checked my phone and i frowned when i saw my lock screen, which was a picture of me and chandler.

i wish chandler was here.

these were the times that i needed his warm, comforting hugs and kisses that would instantly spark an idea in my mind that would make it easier to finish my homework.

he is my inspiration.

i frantically fetched my laptop, opened skype and immediately called the person that i wanted and needed to see. i sighed as the screen showed his picture and hoped he was still awake during this hour.

desperate times call for desperate measures.

the 'ringing' tone playing through your speakers until chandler's face popped up on your screen and greeted, "hey babe!" with a wide smile. "hi," i said and gave him a small wave, giving him a small smile.

i was tired, very tired but i was desperate to see chandler, even if i'm just facing your computer screen with him being far away from me.