I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Twenty-Five}

Start from the beginning

He had only changed positions, ohh thanks god... my favorite part was coming up on the song, the part where Fergie does that little dance. I started dancing around the room while still mouthing the words.

"I'm Fergalicious! So, delicious" I said aloud by accident, I turned to look at him once more.

He wasn't there...

I froze while looking at the bed, I toke two steps back and hit something hard. I kept my head looking at the bed while my hands behind me. My hands locked onto a pair of lean narrow hips, they went up a little further and I could feel the well-defined abs and muscles. I turned slowly with my eyes closed.

If it's not him and I'm seen half naked in a large shirt, I'm going to die of something called social suicide. What the hell? We were the only ones in the house.... Why am I so stupid?

Another Blonde Moment.

I opened my eyes and took in the glorious Rickson standing before me, with delicious muscles and skin-kissed skin, he had messy bed hair that could pass as stylish and extremely sexy. I took him in, he wasn't wearing a shirt which I am grateful, but he was wearing grey sweat pants that hung low on his hips.

I walked up to him and circled my arms around his waist, and sighed.

"Hey..." he rumbled, still a little groggy from sleep.

"You saw me didn't you?" I pulled back a little to look him in the eyes, and he was amused.

"Well I can't say I didn't see" he smiled, he did! I could feel blood rush to my face, and then I remembered all the stuff I had on. I took off the hat, threw it on the bed, pulled the tie over my head, and threw that on the ground. he chuckled as he leaned down and kissed me on the forehead. "Because you are delicious" he gave a cocky grin.

"I Hate you" I pouted and crossed my arms.

"Why?" he tilted his head to the side.

"I hate how you make me feel all... fuzzy"

"Oh really? What about now?" he moved closer to me, parting my arms and resting them on his shoulders, I was feeling fuzzy!

"Nope"

"What about... Now?" he traced circles at my lower back with his fingers, I was getting a little light headed but I wasn't going to let him win.

"Nope" my voice went a little shaky.

"Now?" he whispered next to my ear, that made me go fuzzy, fluffy, tingly and every single other word along those lines.

"N-nope" who am I kidding! With the lazy relaxed circling on my lower back, his yummy smell and the way his muscled flexed under my fingertips, it took all my will power not to wither in his arms.

Well, that was before his lips started just under my ear, trialing down to my collarbone, forcing me to latch on to his hair, I moaned, helpless to his touch. He knows me too well...

"You're evil," I said breathless when he was finished sucking on my neck, like some weirdo vampire. I'm probably going to have a "Honey" on my neck, for the next few days.

"Am I, Lucia... Am I?" I narrowed my eyes on him, smartass.

"Well, what if I was to do that to you!" I snapped. "But... in other places" I purred looking down at his crutch... wow! Well, Hello hard on!... before looking back up at him, I could see he took a sharp intake of breath. "Well, tough luck Rickson!" I laughed.

"Now that's just cruel!" he narrowed his eyes, shaking his head in disappointment.

"Who? Me? Cruel? Never!" I stepped out of Ricky's embrace and walked over to the bed, and sat down with my leg crossed over the other. The shirt I was wearing, road up a few inches but still covered all the parts that needed covering.

"Well- what the..."

He was about to answer when his phone began to ring "Sexting" by Ludacris, he began shuffling through our pile of cloths, and then he followed the sound to underneath his bed.

"Ah-Ha!" he yelled holding the phone in the air with a broad grin on his face, I fell back on the bed and stared at the ceiling.

"Hello!" he answered in an amused tone. "Oh hey... Yeah she's here... why? Oh... ha, I gave her the best present then" he chuckled, I stood up and mouthed, "who is it" to him, he just turned around, so I jumped on him off the bed onto his back. "Ah... hold on one sec, I have to deal with an ANNOYING fly..." I managed to heard a female say "yeah sure" just as he sat on the bed and I hopped of his back.

"Who is it?" I narrowed my eyes, I think I might be jumping to conclusions.

"I can't... tell you" he sighed, "Stay here okay?" I frowned and watched him go out of the room to finish the call with whoever she was. I quickly looked around for clothes, and realized that my Bag was in here. Hmm, he must have brought in here when I was asleep. I searched through my bag for the spare 'Luke' clothes and quickly dressed and put the Wig on I really hate that wig.

When Ricky, came back into the room, I was dressed as a guy and wearing those dark sunglasses. Ricky was smiling as if the chick on the phone gave him the best treasure ever.

"Why are you dressed like that?" he tilted his head.

"Because, there the only clothes I have here that are clean," I said in the duh-are-you-kidding tone. "Besides I'm less likely to be raped when I'm a guy, walking these streets"

"Let me take you home" he said quickly, he snatched up a leather jacket and a white shirt and then ran out of the room to go find his dark jeans. I then walked out slowly after him while making it to the front door just as he was doing up his the top button of his pants. Then I remembered...

"Wait! What about the SUV?" I stopped in my tracks remembering the car that got me here in the first place.

"You can come back for it, at the moment we have to GO" he gently pushed me on ward and out the door, it was about noon. When we finally got into his car, he turned to me.

"Okay you ready?" he still had that grin on his face, I shrugged, he turned back to the road and pulled out of the driveway. "You wait until you've seen what some crazy girl did..."

Huh?

***

The car was silent as we rode over to my house, so I decided to turn the radio on. I sat back as the radio started playing.

"Awesome day, huh?" I said out of nowhere, I turned to Ricky.

"Yeah" he replied. "For the record, you're going to get the shock of your LIFE!" he started grinning again, while panting my thigh with his hand.

"What do you mean?" I narrowed my eyes, he's up to something, or maybe a certain Katelyn is up to something. "Does it involve Katelyn by any chance?"

"What? Nooooo" he shifted his gaze to the road then to me and back. That would have to be the longest no I have ever heard. "I have to show you something before I take you to the shock-of-your-life, anyway"

"Is it far away?" I whined and turned giving up on my investigation on whether Katelyn is involved with Ricky's sudden jolt behavior.

"No... well yes about 10 minutes away" I groaned, pulling out my wig letting my hair free. "Hey Hey, Now none of this groaning, you will love it!" then he muttered something under his breath, that I couldn't quite grasp.

"What?" I narrowed my eyes again for the millionth time.

"Hmm... nothing!" he said that too quickly.

"Alright" I said skeptically, I hate surprises, but then again I love them!

Boys, Can't live with them can't live with out them.

________________________________

What is Ricky up too?

What does Katelyn have to do with this?

The chapter will be from Ricky's point of view hahaha its been a while since I did he POV...

Well you know what to do!!

C O M M E N T

V O T E

tinnyxx