I'm Pretending to be a Guy... Will my Secret Get Out?? {Extended} Part One

_________________________________________________________

I’m Pretending to be a Guy… Will my Secret Get Out?? {Extended} Part One

_________________________________________________________

Few months later…

L U C I A

“Aren’t you just the cutest wittle baby ever!” I cooed to little Hayden who was currently in my arms. “gosh I just want to squeeze your little cheeks!” the small child giggled as I pinched her cheeks gently.

“Lucia, I’m pretty sure that is child Abuse!” Jace zoomed into the room grabbing his daughter from his aunty.

“Excuse me? She is my niece,” I growled at Jace, but to Haydee. “Your daddy is an egotistical prick who is withholding you from me”

“Well, I AM HER FATHER!” Jace rolled his eyes. “Stop using such vulgar language around my daughter please, I don’t want her to turn into—“

“Ladies and gentlemen please welcome the sweetest bitch ever to set foot on the planet!”  Katelyn introduce herself as she waltzes in with a huge bag with the logo of a baby store written on it.

“That” Jace says in horror, as I laughed for about 5 minutes.

“What? Too much?” Katelyn looked at both Jace and me with confusion in her eyes. “Anyway, Aunty Katelyn comes baring gifts for our little Haydee” she sets the bag down as Jace places Hayden gently onto the play blanket with the rest of her toys and stuffed animals.

Katelyn pulls out a stuffed monkey that was pink and green and had bells and ribbons connected to it. I looked up at Jace who also had a strange look on his face at the unusual toy… but then again baby toy creators do come up with some messed up stuffed animals.

“Look Haydee, it’s Mr. Monkey! Ohh and lookie” Katelyn turned the toy on to its back to switch on the creature, she set is all back and pressed its foot. The monkey started singing “Monkey see monkey do monkey seek monkey hear” over and over again in an annoying tune.

I watched as Katelyn and Haydee started bopping as Haydee made baby noises and started squealing at the annoying tune. I turned to Jace who had finally sat down on the chair next to me.

“Hey baby-daddy, where’s your lady” I said as he just shook his head.

“She should be here by now… look Lucia I trust you, Katelyn and Ricky to babysit Hayden while me and Carlee go and have dinner… it is our 10 mouth anniversary of being married” Jace rolled his eyes as if the gesture was crazy. “I don’t see why we don’t just wait for at least a year or so to have one of these…” he mutters to himself.

“It’s going to be fine!” I reassured him. “Katelyn will be here till about 9 because she has prior commitments with her man… plus me and Ricky are responsible” Jace just gave me a look as if he didn’t think so.

“What?”

“Name one thing that is under your responsibly” Jace sat forward as if he couldn’t wait to hear this.

“Well there was… wait no it died…. What about… no ran away….” I thought for a second. “Oh, I’m responsible for my education” Jace just gave me a dull look as he stood up and picked his daughter up from the ground.

“Hey Sweetheart” he cooed as he held her up over his head as the child giggled hysterically. “Daddy’s little girl” he grinned as he tickled her.

“Hey Poo head save some of that loving for me!” Carlee rounds the corner with Ricky behind her.

“’Ello Love” Ricky says in a bad British accent as he came around to sit next to me on the couch.

“Oh, you sound like you’re from London” I said in the same accent as snuggled in closer to Ricky’s side, he lightly kissed me on the top of my head as I elbow him.

“Okay so, Lucia, Ricky and Katelyn” Carlee announces. “make sure you be extra careful with Hayden and there are numbers on the coffee table of the people to call if anything happens” she nods as she looks at Jace.

“Jace?!” Carlee’s eyes widen. “Why the hell, aren’t you dressed?” now that I look at Carlee, she is dressed in a small black dress that I had the sneaky suspicion was from Coco Chanel and she donned a pair of nude pumps and golden jewelry.

I was in awe at how pretty she looked, and here Jace was in jeans and a t-shirt.

“Jace?! look at your wife she is gorgeous and here you are looking like a bogus hillbilly… ohh and Jacey I suggest you where that tux that mum brought you a few days ago” I winked at him with my thumbs up.

“Whose side are you on?” Jace looks at Carlee and then me.

“My side, of course” I gave him a ‘dah’ look and watched as he walked down the hallways toward his room.

Carlee and Jace were currently staying in mum and dad’s house until he and Carlee found their dream house, which make more time spent with my niece!

**********