Queen Death

I tied my hair up in to a high ponytail and breathed out my deep breathe. I smiled as a draft went through the room, and hands were placed on my waist. "Morning beautiful" Calder said and I smiled. "Morning" I old him, before turning and pecking his lips. "Still worried about Hope?" Calder asked rubbing his hands on my arms. "Majorly, but I had a weird dream last night." I spoke and he looked at me concerned. "Witch dream?" he asked and I nodded. "Who was it about?" he asked, and I sighed turning back to the mirror. I saw a flash of blue light and something was carved in to my mirror. A snake eating it's own tail.

I took a breathe and shook my head. I opened my eyes and it disappeared. "Sale?" Calder asked and I turned back to him. "Sorry." I said and he just sighed. He went to talk but Klaus came in. "Salem" he called out and I looked at him concerned. "Have you seen Elijah?" he asked, but my heart dropped. "Wh-what do you mean he's not here?" I asked and he looked concerned this time. "Salem?" he asked but I looked up seeing blue eyes. I closed my eyes opening them again. "I had this dream last night.. I think Sofya has him" I told him.

Niklaus looked at Calder but then turned flashing out of my room. I groaned and rushed downstairs. "Salem" Calder called out, but I ignored him as I went down stairs. The jawbone was still in the salt, but it was turning. A small scraping sound was heard. "Salem are you okay?" Hayley asked but I kept staring at the Jawbone. "Salem?" Freya asked, but I snapped my head to her, "That's her. That's the Hollow. She has Elijah, and now she wants this bone." I said, but Hayley grew confused "In exchange for Elijah?" I shook my head and spoke up, "No, you don't understand." I hit my hand on the table and everyone jumped at my hostilities.

"There won't be an exchange. She needs Elijah to die in order to channel the energy from his sacrifice." Vincent when walked in and continued what I was going to say "She's already poisoned him with the rose thorns. She wants this bone by sundown. If she doesn't get it, then she's gonna come here and she's gonna take it. And when she does, she's gonna burn this entire city to the ground." I bit my lip and looked at Vincent. "But she still needs one more. I have the last bone." I told him, and everyone looked at me. I sighed and played with my ponytail. "Niklaus told me not to tell you guys. Just.. in. case." I said and Vincent was confused this time. "So you've had the last bone this whole time?" He asked and I nodded. "I killed a witch in Egypt. They worshiped the bone. I took it and their book they were casting from" I told him.

Calder sat on the stairs, as I paced back and forth in front of the jawbone. It followed me as I moved. "Salem?" Hope asked and I stopped before turning to her. "Wheres uncle Elijah?" She asked and I sighed. "I don't know sweetie. Maybe you should go talk to your mom" I said and tucked hair behind her ear. "Hope" I heard and turned to see Niklaus. "Will you go upstairs so I can talk to your sister" he asked and she nodded. I kissed Hope's head, before she took off up the stairs.

I sat down crisscrossed next to Klaus as Vincent stood before us. Marcel and Calder stood behind us, and Hayley sat in the chair next to Freya. "You want a plan of attack, it comes down to this. Use the element of surprise. Now, Marcel will hand over the bone, and then stab the Hollow with Hayley's blood, and then I'm gonna cast the spell that buries her using the book Salem has hidden away." Vincent called out but I raised an eyebrow "The Ancestors' spell requires a sacrifice. An Original has to die." Vincent nodded "Yeah, and right now, the Hollow is gonna use Elijah's death to come back, but there's a window where I can use the sacrifice to shove her back into her grave."

"You'll forgive me for stating the obvious, but your plan does nothing to save my brother. In fact, it relies entirely upon his death." Niklaus called out standing up, and I nodded agreeing. "Easy. He's just trying to help." Marcel called out, and Vincent turned to me. "Niklaus" I spoke and he turned to me, "I hate to say this, but Elijah's already dead. Now, the only thing that we can do right now is figure out whether or not that death is gonna count for something." I said and he was angry. "That's not a call any of us get to make. Especially not you." Hayley snapped turning to Vincent. "There has to be a way to save him. Freya, you still have the antidote we used to cure Marcel's bite?" Klaus asked softly.