When The Levee Breaks

Elijah, Klaus, and I are having breakfast in the dining room, where Klaus is drinking orange juice and champagne and looking pleased with himself. Elijah, however, does not seem amused. Where as I, I'm drinking Orange juice and enjoying my waffles with a side of Bacon.

"Is something the matter, brother? Can I fix you a drink, perhaps?" Klaus speaks up, as He sips his own drink with a smirk, and Elijah just rolls his eyes in annoyance. "Strangely enough, Klaus, I'm not in a mimosa mood." Elijah says and I smirked "Fantastic! More for me." Niklaus handed me some champagne and I smiled as I poured it into my Orange Juice. "Let's discuss strategy, shall we, Niklaus? Just wondering if you actually have one. We can begin with Mikael's ashes. Given that they are the main ingredient in our weapon against Dahlia, would you care to tell me where they disappeared to?" Klaus sets down his drink, looking annoyed and put-out.

Klaus smiles fakely, "Elijah! I have compelled the city's finest pastry chef for your own personal edification, and yet, you ignore my efforts in favor of needless concerns!" Rebekah enters the room, looking tired, and comes over kissing my hair, "Can we stop talking so loudly?" She sees the pot of coffee and sighs in relief "Give me that." Rebekah walks over to pour herself a glass. amused I speak up, "What's the matter? New witch body not up to last night's bender?"

Rebekah rolls her eyes and says "So? I had a few." She sits down at the opposite end of the table from Klaus. "It's not every day you lose your father at the hands of your brother. Again." Klaus laughs heartily "Whoever said opportunity only knocks once, eh?" Elijah and Rebekah stare at him blankly and silently, and Klaus scoffs, "Oh, come on! We all fled Mikael's tyranny together for centuries! I would have thought the mood this morning might be a bit more jubilant!"

"Under normal circumstances, the annihilation of our father would be rather commendable, Niklaus. Unfortunately, we have a greater threat to contend with." Klaus hops to his feet to pour himself another drink "You know, for someone who's been invited to a celebratory breakfast, you're proving quite the buzzkill."

Elijah sighs deeply "Well, Niklaus, if anything indeed has killed the... (He makes air-quotes with his fingers) .. "buzz," as you say, perhaps it was because murdering Father alienated the one person who truly knows how to defeat Dahlia!"

"If Freya wants to be part of this family, she should be willing to accept us, warts and all!" Klaus called out

"Elijah's right. Freya loved Mikael, and you've likely ruined everything." Rebekah said and looked over at me. I winked at her as I sipped my drink and she smiled. Klaus rolls his eyes petulantly "Pity. Whatever shall I do?" Aggravated Elijah says "Whatever you please, apparently!

Klaus slams his hand angrily against the table making me jump. "Do not mistake my high spirits for lack of clarity! I know full well the threat we face. And, I intend to deal with it... personally." Elijah gives him an annoyed and skeptical look, but their conversation is interrupted by the sound of high heels clacking loudly against the stone floor outside. Klaus is immediately suspicious of the noise. Unnerved Klaus says "Someone's here." He quickly stands and rushes into the courtyard as Elijah and Rebekah follow behind him, but I stayed in the room to finish my food.

I sat in a dark room in another part of the compound, and the only light was the candles around the room. I took a deep breathe as I tried to calm down, and focus on mediating. "Salem" I herd and groaned opening my eyes to see Elijah, "Lijah, you know I come in here for quiet, so you in here, not quiet" I snapped and he nodded. "I just need to ask you this" he spoke and I sat up fully looking at him. "With Freya on our side--" I cut him off and said "No." Elijah opened his mouth but I cut him off and said "No. No. No. No. Oh wait, No" Elijah sighed. "Simply stubborn like your mother" he said under his breathe and left me in my room.

I grabbed a bowl and placed multiple ingredients in it, and sat back. I crossed my legs and closed my eyes. I started chanting in Latin I gasped and threw my head back. I watched her every move, and I stood in the french quarter looking down at Aiden's dead body, as I herd Dahlia's whistled tone. I watched as she smirked at my shadowed being. "Spying on me now little one?" she asked, and turned to me. 

Dahlia held her hand out and set two fingers to my forehead. My shadow self started screaming, and I was then shot back. I felt the blood travel down my face, as I fall back hitting the floor with a loud thud.