You're Undead To Me

I laid on the couch, and I just laid there. Its been three days since my father was Vervained, but it does have it's perks.  I get to stay home today with Zack in case something happens. Getting up from my spot a bottle of scotch and a blood bag in my hand. Flashing to the basement door that behind it kept my father. I opened the door and closed it behind me sliding down the door. Dad looked at me, and I held up the blood bag, "Wanna sip? lets talk" I said.
Dad nodded and I kept the hard look on my face, "Why did you leave me behind?" I asked. 
"I t-thought you'd be safer with S-Stefan I am really sorry" He said it weakly.

"What about Katherine?" I asked and my father answered with a dry throat. "She's dead and i promise i wont hurt you a-again" I nodded, "Your word?" i asked. "I-I-I G-Give you my word" he called stuttering and  I smiled as I wiped a stray tear. I gave him a sip of my blood bag and a swig of scotch, and then i kissed his cheek and went upstairs. After finishing my blood bag, and I sat on my bed writing in my journal. Earbuds in my ears blaring music, and as I finished Writing when I noticed I had a text.

From: Care
Bikini Fundraiser tomorrow Stripper pole vibe

I rolled my eyes as my eyes felt heavier and I fell asleep

The next day I got ready for the car wash, and Caroline picked me up and we went to the school.
We were washing the cars I had a car with a couple other girls, when a guy kept checking me out.

I was washing the windows when he smirked at me, "Hey whats your name?" he asked, as he put a piece of hair behind my ear. "Um Not interested" I said as i tried to get away. He put an arm around me, "Come on babe." I had a grossed out look on my face the whole time. "Hey!" I herd and turned.

It was Matt

"I got this Matt" I said. grabbing the guys arm I twisted it back behind his back, his wrist between his shoulder blade. "Ow ow ow" The guy said
"Now get" i hissed and pushed him away.

"Are you okay did he hurt you?" Matt asked, but I shook my head.
"I am fine thanks Matt" I said smiling, "Stay close to me we don't want you to get hurt now?" I Giggled and nodded. We cleaned more cars and cleaned and cleaned and cleaned, when all of a sudden a car caught on fire then mysteriously was put out.

We just went back to normal until the car wash ended, Stefan and I went back home. 
I stopped in front of the dead bird that laid on the ground, "Uncle Stefan!" i called out, and  He looked at the bird and then called out "Zach!"
We ran down to the basement to find a Dead Zach and no Damon.

Uncle Stefan propped Zack on his lap as he cried, I sniffled a bit but refused to cry
I sighed and left them be and went up the stairs. Grabbing a bottle of bourbon whisky and drinking it, I listened as Uncle Stefan opened the door
"Who Are you?"