The Originals

I was shaken awake, "Niklaus?" I asked leaning my head up, "Get up and get dressed we are leaving" He whispered to me and left the room. I rolled out of the bed and picked some quickly changing. I threw on my leather jacket and brushed through my hair using Rebekah's straightener and straightening it, throwing a bag on Niklaus came in and I followed him out to the car. "Where are we going?" I asked him watching out the window as we drove passed the 'Welcome To Virginia' sign. "New Orleans there is a witch there conspiring against me"  I nodded as I leaned back in the chair

We arrived at New Orleans and into the French Quarter. I leaned against a pole listening to my surroundings. "Welcome to the dark side of New Orleans, a supernatural playground where the living are easily lost, and the dead stick around to play." A tour guide called out. Klaus, stood on the street corner, observes the milieu, and I watched from the shadows as Klaus sits at the woman's table.
Klaus: Good afternoon. Time for one more?
Women: I have nothing to say to you.
Klaus: Oh, now that's not very amiable, is it? You don't even know me.
Women: I know what you are. Half-vampire, half-beast. You're the hybrid.
Klaus: I'm the Original hybrid, actually, but that's a long story for another time.

I smirked as I went over, "And your a hybrid witch, a warren witch" The women looked shocked. "You are correct" I said Klaus smirked and said "I'm looking for someone-- a witch. Perhaps you might be able to help me find her. Jane-Anne Deveraux." The woman visibly reacts to the name. "Sorry. I don't know." she said and  Klaus leans toward her, as I called out "Well, now that's a fib, isn't it?" Klaus takes the woman's hand on the table, smiling. "Now, you see, I know that you're a true witch amongst this sea of poseurs, so enough with the fabrications. I've quite a temper." The women withdraws her hand, and says "Witches don't talk outta school in the Quarter. The vampire won't allow it. Those are the rules. I don't break Marcel's rules."

I was taken back but smirked, Klaus then called out "Marcel's rules? Where do you suppose I might find Marcel?" I smirked darkly as she told us where. We arrived at a bar and Klaus stops me "Wait for me before you proceed on okay" He said and I nodded Klaus and I enter a bar where Marcel is performing karaoke on stage. I just leaned against the far back wall as Marcel finishes the song.

"Thank you." he calls out, as Marcel jumps down from the stage to applause and joins a few companions, who hand him a drink. Marcel's friend then says "You killed it, man." Sensing Klaus, Marcel pauses before looking over at him. Marcel's companions notice the sudden tension. Marcel gives Klaus a look and says "Klaus." Klaus' face was a stone frown as he says "Marcel." Marcel nodded and said "Must be a hundred years since that nasty business with your papa." Klaus then asked "Has it been that long?" Klaus and Marcel start to approach one another slowly.

"The way I recall it, he ran you outta town. Left a trail of dead vampires in his wake." Marcel says, and Klaus just tells him "And yet how fortunate you managed to survive. My father, I'm afraid, I recently incinerated to dust." Klaus' aggressive tone alerts Marcel's companions to stand and ready themselves for a confrontation. It turns out there are much more than just a few of them, as half the restaurant gets on its feet. "Well, if I'd known you were coming back in town, if I had a heads-up--" Klaus' tone just stays aggressive as he calls out "What, Marcel? What would you have done?" Klaus and Marcel are nose to nose, the tension thick. I just smirked as I Crossed my arms Marcel pauses before answering.

"I'd have thrown you a damn parade." Marcel's face breaks into a wide grin and he laughs, which Klaus returns and they embrace like long-lost brothers. Marcel draws back and places his hands on either side of Klaus' neck. "Niklaus Mikaelson. My mentor, my savior, my sire. Let's get you a drink." Niklaus turned to me and nodded and I slowly followed them. In another room a few minutes later, Marcel chuckles and joins Klaus and I at a small private table, though they are accompanied by a few of Marcel's companions. Marcel pours drinks for Me Klaus and himself.