Chapter 20: Something Interrupted

Madilyn's POV

I pretty much didn't get any sleep last night. I just, I can't believe I kissed Nash back. Although, may I just say the kiss was amazing. Okay, back to my thoughts. Yeah, I'd be lying if I said I don't have feelings for Nash. In my deffense, he's gorgeous, funny, has amazing eyes and I've known him since we were ten. But, Jake and I have been together for as long as I can remember. And he's a great boyfriend. I need to tell Jake. I'm going to tell Jake. But the question is, how?

Amber's POV

"Wake up everybody!" I screamed and everybody groaned in 'excitement'. (Note the sarcasm)

After a few minutes of me struggling to get everybody up (except Maddie) we made breakfast.

"So what happened last night Maddie? You seemed a bit out of it." I asked and her eyes filled with guiltness.

"C'mon" she answered grabbing my arm and taking me outside.

She told me everything. About the kiss, about how Nash confessed his feelings to her, how she kissed back, and that she's confused.

"OMG! You and Nash kissed! Called it!" was my answered while doing a little victory dance.

"Amber, really. I don't know what to do." she said as if begging for help.

"Well, first of all, you have to tell Jake. But maybe not right now. When we're all together. Maybe on Sunday night? After we're all back in our humble homes. Second of all, you have figure out what you're gonna do about Nash" I explained. She nodded and then we both went back into the RV.

"We're going to beach. Get ready." Cameron told us.

"Aren't we going to leave Malibu?" I asked.

"Nope. This place is too awesome" Tyler reminded me and I nodded.

We arrived at It's 1pm. After getting a bit tanned we went into the water.

"Let's swim further" I suggested and no one wanted to swim except Cameron. Great.

We swam till our feet didn't and couldn't touch the surface.

"So about last night" Cameron started.

"Forget about it. Really" I stated and he just nodded happily.

.

.

.

He stayed in the beach until it was 6pm and we were all sunburned.

We decided to go to a pizza place. I've never heard of it but they told me the pizza is amazing.

"Here you go" Tyler smiled as he handed me my pizza. We all sat down at a big table.

"Have I told you you're beautiful?" Tyler asked when I finished my pizza.

"Mhm. You keep reminding me" I answered while my cheeks turned red and he smiled more.

"Wanna dance?" he asked pointing to where people were slow dancing. There are a group of kids here singing on a stage. It's like their own little band. And they are really good.

"Sure" I replied and we walked towards the people slowdancing.

When we got there, Tyler put his arms around my waist and I put mine around his neck. We kept staring directly at each others eyes.

"You're eyes sparkle. They're pretty" he pointed out.

"Wow did I really just say that?" he asked me in embarassment and I nodded.

"Don't worry. It was cute" I told him and he smiled.

The moment was perfect. He started to lean towards me looking directly at my lips. I started leaning a bit too, I don't know if I should do this. But the moment is just too perfect. When our lips were about to connect, something happened.

A/N So, I think I'll keep updating every two days. I've had a lot of free time lately.

Oh, and:

Enjoy the cliffhanger ;)