Chapter 3: Friendzoned

Amber's POV

My day started as usual. My mom talking on the phone for what seemed like forever, plus Jason with his cute/romantic good morning texts.

It's been a week since I met Cameron Dallas. I haven't talked to him since. Oh well, guess he has more important things to do.

When I got to school, I headed straight towards my locker. As I finally opened it, a blonde with blue eyes pushed it shut. I scoffed while giving her an evil look. Hey, I wasn't so good at opening lockers, it took me at least two times to open mine.

"So, I hear you live across the street from Cameron Dallas, we should hang out sometime" she said while doing a fake smile.

"Sorry, but no. If you want to get close to Cameron, go ahead, but don't use me just so you can meet him. Besides I've only talked to him once" I stated with a bad attitude. In my defense, it's been happening all week!

After an entire day of people trying to meet Cameron through me, I drove back home. I watched 3 straight hours of Teen Wolf. What can I say? There's no resisting Tyler Posey and Dylan O'Brien.

There was a knock on the door and when I opened it I saw Cameron with a pie in his hands.

"Hey Amber. My mom made you guys this pie, don't worry she's a good cook. I would've eaten it and told her I gave it to you like she told me to, but I really did want to see you" he blushed a bit and of course so did I.

"Hey! Come on in." I said while he put the pie on the marble countertop in the kitchen. "So, I guess this is our 'Welcome to the neighborhood present'?" I asked. He nodded.

"Wanna watch something on Netflix?" I asked him while feeling a bit of awkwardness.

"Sure" he smiled.

Cameron's POV

I agreed to stay and watch something on Netflix.

"So, what do you wanna watch?" I asked Amber.

"Ummm. Aren't I the one that's suppossed to be asking that? I mean, you are the guest and all." She answered.

"Oh, right. Well... I like action movies but I'm a sucker for chick flicks. Don't tell anyone though." I said while watching her smile a bit.

"Don't worry, it'll be our little secret" Amber answered in a flirty little voice. "Cross my heart" she confirmed whike crossing her heart.

We ended up watching How I Met your Mother and laughed at Barney's hornyness. Amber's laugh was so weird, yet somehow, adorable.

She threw some popcorn at me when stared at her, not noticing what I was doing.

"Hey! Don't get any ideas! I have a boyfriend you know." she said while chuckling and throwing a handful of popcorn in her mouth.

"What?!" I told her, smirking.

She laughed a bit "I can't stop you from looking, but remember this, you're the one who suffers 'cause you know I'm taken already" she paused to laugh at her own joke. "Do you know girls at my school want to hang out with me just to meet you? You're popularity is rubbing off on me, Dallas"

"What can I say? The ladies find me irresistible. Nothing I can do about that" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes.

"I like you, Dallas. I see a great frienship in the future for us" she winked as she held out her hand for me to shake.

"Wait" I began chuckling. "Did you just friendzone me?"

"I guess I did"

Second update today! Comment if you like the story so far.