Chapter 2: The first 'hello'

Cameron's POV

Today I got up early. No clue why, I just couldn't sleep. I walked out of the house and went towards my car. Before opening the door, across the street there was a girl with light brown hair, light skin, and brown eyes.

I remembered my mom told me a mother and her daughter moved across the street. I thought the daughter be like seven years old or something. I didn't expect her to be almost my age (I think).

I noticed she was staring at me. I prayed to god that she wouldn't recognize me. I'm not a morning person. And I really can't deal with screaming fans right now. Although, I do love them.

I drove to Nash's house and told him about the new neighboor.

"So, are you going to talk to her?" Nash said wiggling his eyebrows.

"I don't know. She's new here so I guess she needs a friend to show her around" I shrugged.

After an entire day of hanging out with the Griers (Nashty being my favorite of course) and making vines, I headed home. "Perfect timing" I told myself as I got out of the car and saw the beautiful new neighboor walking towards her house.

Next thing I knew, I was walking towards her.

"Hey" I said while biting my plump bottom lip.

"Hi-i" she answered while blushing and trying not to fangirl. Yeah, I can tell when they're fangirling.

"I'm Cameron, Cameron Dallas" I'm guessing she knew who I was but I wanted to know her name.

"I know, you're kind of vine famous. I'm Amber" she said while smiling.

Amber's POV

After the most awesome/awkward day at my new school, I headed back home.

As I was walking towards my house, I saw Cameron Dallas walking towards me. Oh lord.

"Hey" Cameron said while biting his lip.

...

"Well, welcome to the neighborhood" he said. "you're really pretty"

"Thanks" I answered while blushing.

"Wait. Did I just say that out loud?" he said while his cheeks turned a light shade of red. I nodded and he chuckled while he shook his head.

Second Chapter. I know it's a bit slow, but again, it's only the second chapter hahaha.