Chapter 49: "I Want You"

A/N So sorry I didn't update sooner!! I just had a terrible writers block! You have no idea! I'm so proud of this chapter. Even though it's not as long as I expected.

Amber's POV

"We need to talk. About last night" I said to Cameron.

"Yeah. What about it?" he said atempting to look clueless.

"Amber! I've been looking everywhere for you" Maddie said appearing in front of me.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yes! But we need to get to our fitting. And I for once, do not want to be late"

"Uh I kind of have to talk to Cameron" I said nervously knowing she would start throwing a fit. And I was right.

"Your talk with him can wait! I am getting married in a couple of days for goodness sakes, woman! Work with me here!"

"Okay. Okay. Let's go" I said chuckling a bit.

"You're gonna go dressed like that?" she asked raising an eyebrow.

"Maddie. Calm down. It's a fitting. They'll give me other clothes to wear while we are there anyways" I said and she sighed grabbing my hand and taking me outside and getting a taxi.

.

.

.

"What was that all about with Cameron?" Maddie asked as she looked in the mirror. I couldn't stop myself from smiling from ear to ear. Her gown was strappless so it was tight from her chest to her waist and then it got a bit flowy. But the kind of flowy that looks elegant. My bridesmaids dress was light pink. It was strapless too.

It had such an elegance to it. I love it.

"You look amazing" I said smiling.

"Thanks. I love how this dress makes the girls look bigger" she said refering to her boobs. Ain't this girl something, "So, as I was saying. Cameron?"

"Oh that" I began frowning, "You know what? Forget it. It probably wasn't even me"

"Who wasn't probably you?" she insisted.

"Well, I can't remember anything. I'm too hungover. That's what sucks. I'm not sure"

"Still clueless as to what you are refering to" she said annoyed.

"Well, Nash claims that he supposedly saw me and Cameron making out by the club last night. He says he is sure it was me, but it was dark, and he was high, and well, it can't be"

"Oh, honey" was all she said.

"Aren't you mad that Nash got high and didn't tell you?"

"Oh, sweetie. Of course he told me. Real couples tell each other these things" she chuckled and immediately widened her eyes regretting what she just said.

"Sorry. Didn't think about Ricky" she chuckled awkwardly.

"You're probably right" I sighed frowning.

"Is there champagne? I want champagne" Tyler asked suprising us.

"Tyler!" I yelled tackling him. He couldn't make the flight to California the same day as us. We thought he wasn't even gonna show, but here he is. Finally.

.

.

.

After, we updated Tyler on everything that had been going on. He was obviously overwhelemed. I mean, in just a matter of days I had taken care of drunk Cameron and Ricky, been punched in the face by Cameron, caught Ricky about the pot, and most important of all, I had supposedly made out with Cameron while drunk. And now, I don't remember any of it because I am hungover. I am just loving my life right now.