Chapter 19: Rising Feelings

Tyler's POV

We left the beach about an hour ago. Cameron is flirting with Amber and she seems to like it. But why should I care? She's clearly never going to have those types of feelings for me.

We're now at the RV. Everybody's in their pj's. And may I just say, Amber looks hot in hers.

"C'mon. Let's go outside and talk" I suggested and Amber nodded.

We sat outside in some beach chairs.

"So, what did you wanna talk about?" Amber asked as she put her legs on my lap.

"I don't know. Just wanted to chill out here with you" I smiled in a flirty way. For the first time ever, Amber blushed for something that I said.

"You're beautiful. You know that?" I said shyly.

Amber's POV

Tyler said I'm beautiful. And I felt butterflies.

"Thanks, superstar. You're not so bad yourself." I replied smiling at him.

Could I have feelings for Tyler?

Nash's POV

I was on the couch, that was now a bed, and I was watching Jake and Maddie. I've loved Maddie ever since we were thirteen. But I've never had the guts to act on it. Seeing her with Jake was killing me. So I think I'll talk to her tonight.

Oh dear Lord, help me.

"Um Maddie can I talk to you for a sec?" I said lowly, interrupting her and Jake.

"Sure, Nash" she said standing up. "What's up?"

We were outside. Opposite side of the bus from where Amber and Tyler were at.

"What's wrong?" she asked with a worried expression. I guess she noticed my frown.

"Um nothing. Just forget about it" I answered while walking away. I suddenly felt Maddie grab my arm.

"Tell me Nash" she demanded. Her green eyes met mine.

"Okay. Just don't get mad at me." she nodded. "Well, Madilyn. We've been best friends since we were ten. You changed my life in so many ways. Don't worry, all those changes were good. Ever since we were thirteen, I've wanted to tell you something. Something important. Madilyn" I paused and took a huge breath, "I love you" I finished her eyes widened so much I couldn't bare to look at them so I just kissed her. Mistake, I know. My arms were now wrapped around her waist and her's are around my neck. It took a while before she realised she what she was doing and pulled back.

"I have to go" she quickly said before storming off into the RV.

Cameron's POV

Amber and Tyler have been out there for a long time. What are they doing? He better not be stealing her from me. I love her. And I would never have cheated on her. I was drunk and that girl kissed me. But I pulled away a little too late. I should've responded sooner. And I never should have said anything about Jason. I know that.

Ten minutes later, Amber walked into the RV. I was lying on the bed (aka couch), and she came and sat next to me.

Amber's POV

Tyler and I had a deep conversation. We talked about everything. Our past, present, and what we hoped would be our future. I don't know what I feel for him. But everytime he compliments me I feel butterflies. Not as much as I felt with Cameron. What Cameron makes me feel, beats Tyler by a mile. But still, Cameron isn't an option right now.

"You look happy" Cameron said coldly when he noticed the smile on my face.

"What your problem?" I snapped.

"What were you and Tyler doing?" he asked with a glare.

"Talking Cameron. And even if we were doing more than that, you can't stop me. You're not my boyfriend anymore." I reminded him.

"Whatever" he replied. "But just remember, I can make you feel ways he never will" he whispered in my ear as he brushed his fingers slowly on my cheek. I felt shills run down my spine. In some weird way, that was sexy. Why does he have this effect on me?Then he got up and laid down on a bunk bed.

Tyler came in a few minutes later and laid beside me.

Before falling asleep my last thought was,

Cameron's right. He can make me feel ways no one else can.

A/N Hii. So this chapter is a little different. There are different point of views. I think in the next chapter they'll be a Madilyn's POV. Hope you like this 'different chapter'.

Stay awesome ;)