Chapter 48: Secrets

Cameron's POV

I fluttered my eyes open and smiled to myself. I was thinking of last night and then suddenly I felt a wave of guilt pour over me. I shook it off and exited my hotel room to go check on Amber. Ricky texted me to make sure she was alright cause he was gonna stay in Nash's room to smoke more weed last night. I took Amber's key from my pocket which she gave to me last night. I opened the door and saw her sound asleep. Her breathing was peaceful and her hair was all over her face. Each breath she let out caused a small strand of hair to move. I sat in the chair that was next to the bed and opened my phone. I opened twitter and found pictures of the guys last night. I chuckled at some of them. One of them was Hayes throwing up in Joey's hoodie. Before I could notice I was laughing so loudly that Amber groaned and threw her pillow at me.

"Shut up" she complained hiding under the sheets.

"Get up sleeping beauty" I demanded and she sat on the bed. Her hair was messed up, her mascara was all over her face and her dress was all wrinkly. "I take that back. You look more like a zombie"

"Thanks for the honesty jackass" she said rubbing her eyes.

"So, what shall we do until Ricky gets back?" I asked.

"Shh. You're too loud. It hurts" she complained once again pointing at her head. She got up, got some sweatpants and an oversized shirt and went to the bathroom. A few minutes later she came out with her hair a bit less messed up, her face clean and her clothes fresh.

"Wait. Why exactly are you in my room? Where's Ricky?" she asked.

"Uh he decided to crash in Nash's room and so he told me to come check up on you"

"Well that sweet of both of you" she said going under her sheets. I joined her and she got a bit tense.

"Are you okay?" I asked and she nodded. We weren't cuddling or anything and we were a safe distance away from each other.

"Cameron" she began, sounding a bit alarmed, "what happened last night?"

My eyes widened and my mind started going in circles. I thought she would remember but as drunk as she was I can see how she doesn't. I debated whether or not I should tell her the truth. I looked into her big light brown eyes and knew she would feel so guilty if I told her what really happened. So I lied instead. "Nothing. I was coming back to the hotel and found you wandering the streets and so I took you to your room. Nothing else" I smiled poorly. She sighed and smiled to herself.

"I thought I did something stupid" she said shaking her head a little.

"Like what?" I asked staring at her.

"It's not important" she stated, "Oh no" she said running to the bathroom. I followed her and she kneeled in front of the toilet and started throwing up. I put her hair out of her face and held it. As she kept throwing up, I rubbed her back softly. A few seconds later, she sat down bext to the toilet and I gave her a gum.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"You're welcome" I smiled.

"Still too loud" she giggled.

"You are so hungover" I stated.

"Am not" she snapped and hit my arm playfully. Before we knew it, we were wrestling and I ended up on top of her. I was a few inches from her face and we were both breathing loudly. A door suddenly opened and we jumped to our feet. Ricky entered the bathroom and greeted us.

"Have you been smoking weed?" Amber asked loudly after hugging Ricky. He stood there silently. "Damn it, Ricky!" Amber yelled storming out of the bathroom.