Chapter 50: Regrets

A/N Before you read this chapter I want you to know that I made a Cast List. Go to the ending of any chapter to see it😉 If you don't like the celebrities I chose just pretend they are someone else in your head😝 Creds to the idea of this chaper to andie895 😚 she helped me through a HUGE AMOUNT of writers block😂 Go read her books on Hayes Grier😉 Forever and it's sequel, Unconditionally.

Amber's POV

I looked in the mirror one last time before getting my small purse and exiting the room.

These past two days have been a blur. After Cameron poured his heart out to me, I panicked completely. I mean, how was I supposed to react? Should I have told him I feel the same way? What if I'm not sure if I do? Clearly there's something. I just hope it's physical. Cause if not, I'm screwed. I'm engaged, or not. I don't know. I told Ricky that day (after Cameron poured his heart out) that I needed to figure some things out and that I needed some space. Does this mean we're not engaged anymore? I'm just confused. I'll probably be back officially with Ricky by tomorrow, right? I mean, he is the live of my life. Or am I just convincing myself he is?

Anyways, today is Maddie's rehearsal dinner, and I thought I would figure things out there. These past two days, I have ignored Cameron and Ricky as much as possible. Ignoring Ricky has been hard, because of the fact that we share a room, but I still do it. I ignore him. He hasn't even done anything wrong (besides smoking pot) to ruin this relationship. I feel like such a selfish bitch right now.

I opened the big wooden doors that revealed the beautiful, elegant room where the rehearsal dinner was taking place. The tables each had their own set of white roses. Maddie's favorite. And oh so coincidentally, mine too.

"Finally, you're here" Maddie rolled her eyes and smiled at the same time, confusing me on whether she was happy or annoyed. She grabbed my arm and made her way to the kitchen, dragging me along with her.

"It's a mess!" she almost cried out pointing at the cupcakes in the kitchen. From what I saw, they were perfectly fine.

"What's wrong with them? They look fine to me" I replied furrowing my eyebrows.

"The color of the frosting is white! White, Amber! I told them it needed to be eggshell so it would match the dress I'm wearing right now. Oh this is a complete disaster" she started to hyperventalate. I was so annoyed by all of this crazy drama. She's such a drama queen these days. More than usual. I slapped her. Not too hard to hurt her, but not too soft to leave her in her drama stage.

"Snap out of it! The difference between white and eggshell is barely noticeable and nobody cares anyways! So get your shit together and go out and enjoy your engagement party! Goddamit!" by the time I stopped yelling her eyes were wide open and her jaw practically dropped to the floor.

"You finally grew some balls. I like it" she said stepping out of the kitchen and into the engagement party.

I stood there for a minute trying to calm down, after I realised both Ricky and Cam were here right now.

I suddenly heard the backdoor of the kitchen open and I turned around. Only to find Cameron there, frozen.

"What're you doing?" I chuckled awkwardly, remembering this is the first we've talked since his confession.

"This is the back door the workers let me use so I can avoid the fans. I should get to the party" he said dissapearing through the door.

Before the door officially closed, I caught a glimps of Ricky, looking at me.

"Crap" I muttered to myself realising he was walking toward the kitchen.

"Hey" he smiled, "I was wondering... um well... I just wanted to talk to you. I miss you" he looking at the floor all cute and blushing.