Chapter 16: Break-Up Drama

Cameron's POV

"Dude! Wake up!" Nash yelled while jumping onto my bed and shaking me.

"Why? It's Monday" my voice was tired.

"No it's not. It's Thursday" he reminded me.

"Too early. Wake me up next month. Next year. Or just don't wake me up at all." I pouted pulling my sheets on top of my head.

"Nope. C'mon! You've been pouting over Amber for almost a week. It's time to man-up" his voice was annoying.

"Fine. But you're buying me food" I negotiated.

"Sure"

I went to the bathroom and took a look in the mirror. I had bags under my eyes. More than usual. I hadn't gotten much sleep thinking about what happened on Saturday.

I've called, texted and tried to facetime Amber, but she only answers my texts. She ends the conversation as quickly as possible. I let her. I don't know why. I'm an idiot.

Amber's POV

"Hey hey hey" Maddie said as she entered my living room with keys in her hands.

"Hey. What are the keys for?" I curiously asked.

"My new car. My parents bought me a Toyota hybrid. Of course it's used, but do I really care? A hybrid is a hybrid. Used or not."

"Awesome. Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" I asked.

"Road trip!" she screamed.

"Nope" I said popping the 'p' "sleeping day!"

I wasn't really in the mood to go out. She knows why. Everybody knows why.

Cameron.

"Stop obsessing over some stupid guy. C'mon were going to the mall. The road trip can wait." she begged.

"Okay, okay. Let me change. I really don't want to go to the mall in sweatpants."

I went to my room and got some white high waisted pants and a blue top. I put on some foundation, mascara and some eyeliner on my bottom eyelid. My hair was in a fishtail braid and I decided to leave it like that.

.

.

.

"Um this isn't the way to the mall" I stated looking over to Maddie.

"Yeah I know. We're going to pick up Tyler. Jake can't come. He's stuck doing chores" she answered.

"Really? Tyler? I mean, wasn't this supposed to be retail therapy?"

"Yeah. But that doesn't mean Tyler can't come. He's a guy that's gonna help you get over another guy."

"Never. Tyler's just my friend and I would like it to stay that way."

"Whatever you say sweetheart"

After about five more minutes of waiting in front of his house, Tyler got into the bask seat.

"Took you long enough" Maddie and I said.

"Yeah. My bra was too itchy. I had to look for a more comfortable one" he joked. We all laughed.

After we parked at the mall, we went straight to Pink. Tyler protested a few times but he agreed in the end.

I bought a sweatshirt, perfume, and a jaket. Maddie bought one too along with her three bras and a couple of sweatpants.

When we got to the food court, I saw somebody I was trying to avoid eating next to Taco Bell. Where I was going to eat. Shit.

"Hey" Nash said and Cameron turned around.

"Uh hi" I gulped. This was going to be awkward.

"Um we're going to buy food now. Bye" Tyler said as he pulled me towards the Taco Bell.

"Thanks. That was absolutely bound to be awkward." I told Tyler. He nodded.

Cameron looked terrible and sad. I miss him. What? No Amber! You're such a stupid girl. My conscience reminded me. For a moment my eyes met with Cameron's and we both smiled lightly. Stop!

"Next" the cashier called. Thank god.

.

.

.

After we ate, Cameron and Nash walked over to us.

"Wanna go see a movie?" Nash asked and Cameron smiled while he kept looking at me.

"Sure" Maddie decided for us.

Tyler was always close to me as if he were my body guard and Cameron glared at him. We bought our tickets for 22 jump street, got some snacks and looked for out seats.

Maddie sat next to Nash. Oh yeah, they're like brother and sister. They've known each other since they were ten. Tyler sat to my left and Cameron sat to my right.

Well okay.

I'm laughing so hard. It's killing me. Cameron started to stare at me.

"Um you paid to watch a movie. So watch it." I commented turning his face over to the screen.

"Yeah, I know. But this view is more interesting." he replied. Our eyes met once again. I turned bright red and Cameron smiled.

"Cameron, look at the screen" Tyler interrupted in a bad attitude. He was annoyed.

"Why should I listen to you?" he snapped.

"Cameron don't." I said looking directly at his eyes. He calmed down after a few seconds.

The rest of the movie was awkward. Cameron and Tyler kept looking at me. It got to the point where I threatened to leave if they didn't stop.

Boys. Ugh.

A/N So I think I'll update during this week. But I make no promises.

Stay weird/beautiful :*