Chapter 8: Too Soon To Move On

Cameron's POV

Amber's been ignoring me. Ever since I kissed her like three days ago, she won't answer any of my calls or texts. Everytime I go to her house, her mom tells me she's busy.

I don't know what happened.

Amber's POV

I know I've been ignoring Cameron, but I just didn't know what to do. I do not want to be in a relationship right now. I'm not ready.

I heard a knock on my door. When I looked out the window I saw Nash. I opened the door.

"Hey cutie pie" he said while giving me a light hug. This wasn't anything compared to Cameron's hugs. Oh and I realised everyone was giving me nicknames, I should start thinking of nicknames for those people.

"Hey Nash. What are you doing here?" I asked while he sat on the couch.

"Amber, why haven't you talked to Cam? Every single time I talk to him he won't shup up about how he kissed you and he thought you had feelings for him but now you're ignoring him. I mean, you two have feelings for each other. Anyone could notice that." he said and I immediately felt guilty for not talking to Cam.

"I know I messed up. But I am not ready to be in any kind of relationship. Cause last time I was in one, it didn't turn out so great." I answered truthfully.

"You need to talk to him Amber" Nash said in a very serious tone.

"Your not my dad, but okay I'll talk to him." I said in a sassy voice.

After Nash left, I headed to Cameron's house. I knocked on the door and Cam immeadiately opened it.

"Hi Cam" I said lowly.

"Umm hey" he answered while looking at the floor.

I went into the kitchen and just stared at him.

"Why haven't you called me, or texted me or at least talked to me?!" he nearly screamed. Now I knew he was pissed.

"Cameron I'm so sorry. I really do have feelings for you, and I didn't mean to hurt you. I just can't be in any type of relationship right now. And I think you know why." I answered.

"Why won't you just give me a chance? I won't cheat on you, ever. I'll treat you as my whole world, because you are my whole world" this time he sounded more hurt than pissed.

I couldn't believe what I just heard. My face went blank. I was in shock and at the same time happy of what he had said.

I started walking towards the door. I know it was so drama queen of me, but I didn't know what to say.

I felt someone wrap their arms from behind.

"Please, just do or say something" Cameron said desperately.

I just kissed him. I couldn't resist it, I mean admit it. No one, no matter how much they tried, could never resist Cameron Dallas. I mean, it's humanly impossible.

That kiss then turned into a make out session. And let me just say, Cameron is a pretty damn amazing kisser.

"Amber, would you go on an official date with me?" Cameron asked sweetly.

"I thought you'd never ask" I answered and quickly pecked his lips.

I really am falling for Cameron Dallas, and it is the best feeling ever.