Chapter 47: The Bachelor and Bachelorette Party

Amber's POV

"Amber come on!" Maddie yelled as I struggled to get ready. Tonight, was Maddie's Bachelorette party and Nash's Bachelor party. She wanted to get strippers cause that's just how she is but I begged her not to. But, she's the bride so.

I finished my eyeliner and ran to the limo where Maddie was waiting. I had a tight dark blue dress on that was so short it almost didn't cover my butt. This dress was Maddie's choice obviously. She had a tight red dress on that was sleeveless and a little white crown on her head that read: 'Bachelorette'. Maddie's bridesmaids were there. Anna, Daisy, Kristen and Maggie were the bridesmaids. Anna, Daisy and Kristen were friends from college in Toronto and Maggie was Carter's girlfriend. They had been dating for a few years now, but weren't engaged because they were an on and off kind of relationship. Now, they had been together for almost a year without breaking up so Carter was about to pop the question after Maddie's wedding.

'This is gonna be nothing like the bachellor party I'm gonna have' I whispered to myself as I watched Maddie and the girls yelling in excitement over everything.

This is gonna be a long night.

Cameron's POV

"Wanna get high?" Joey asked all of us while we drank beer in the limo that I rented for Nash's bachelor party.

"Yeah" Nash, Hayes, Carter and Ted said in unison. Ted was an old friend from the neighborhood where Nash grew up in.

Ricky and I stayed silent. That caused the guys to look at us with a questioning look.

"I almost always throw up when I get high. No thanks" I said and everyone nodded slightly.

"Amber doesn't like it when I get high cause she says 'I'm gonna develop an addiction' or whatever" Ricky said and everyone started teasing him.

"Awe. So cute. Amber's the guy in the relationship"

"Gay" someone fake coughed.

"Someone's scared"

"Assholes" Ricky rolled his eyes and took a sip from his beer.

"Come on. Just this one time. It's not like the girls are gonna run into us" Hayes pleaded.

"Fine. But no one tells my fiance" Ricky demanded. I nodded while clenching my fists. I hated when he called her his fiance.

Amber's POV

"Drink! Drink! Drink!" the girls shouted while I struggled to swallow my fifth shot of the night. I winced as the tequila burned my throat and all the girls cheered. I started to get woozy from all the alcohol and saw Maddie with two heads. I blinked and everything was back to normal. Thank god.

"Now it's your turn" I told Maddie and she took her vodka shot and swallowed it proudly. This was her sixth shot. We kinda were having a competition of who would last longer drinking shots. After about ten more shots, Maddie gave up. Leaving me with the victory. I cheered drunk as hell. Maggie was really drunk too and she was dancing with the pole on the small stage in the club we were in. Kristen and Daisy started to make out. I think they have some stuff to figure out. But they probably won't even remember this tomorrow as drunk as they are. Anna was grinding with a super cute guy. I promised myself that I wouldn't do anything stupid tonight.

But as you all know, promises are meant to be broken.

Cameron's POV

We were at a club a few blocks away from where the girls were. We were all in the alley behind the club getting high. Well, all of us except me. Hayes had already gotten sick and was throwing up in a trashcan a few feet away from me. Not cool. Nash, Joey, Ted and Ricky were all laughing their asses off after looking at a cat video, which honestly, wasn't even funny. This was the marijuana working it's 'magic', as some people call it. I call it the 'throwing up drug'.