Chapter 33: What Is A Relationship Without Stupid Fights?

Cameron's POV

After Nash and I fought about who would get the bigger room, we decided nobody would get it. Just to be fair.

I was laying on the couch when I suddenly started to miss home. First I called my Mom and Sierra to catch up.

Then I facetimed Amber.

"Cam! I saw the video of you guys' apartment! It's amazing" she smiled and I heard a voice in the background.

"Who's that?" I asked trying not to sound too rude.

"Tyler. We're watching a movie" she answered sweetly while jealousy filled every inch of my body.

"Why are you alone with him?" I asked sounding a bit too rude this time.

"Maddie was here too! But she had to leave cause she has a huge test tomorrow. Why are you still so jealous of Tyler? I thought we were over that" she replied annoyed.

"Well you thought wrong. It's not that I don't trust you. It's Tyler I dont trust" I stated and I heard Tyler say,

"I heard that" in the background.

"Whatever Cameron" Amber said and ended the facetime call. Out of frustration I threw my phone on the floor and then went over to it to see if it was okay. It was.

"Dude. What's wrong this time?" Nash asked laying on the couch and chuckling.

"Amber and Tyler" I said with a disgusted look.

"You're such a drama queen!" he said hitting my arm.

"He's always with her! And now she's mad because I got jealous! Can you believe her?" I scoffed and crossed my arms over my chest.

"You're always getting jealous bro" he replied.

"Do not" I said standing up and walking over to my room.

Carter was laying on my bed using his phone.

"Don't you have a room?" I spit and sat on my bed.

"Too far" he said pointing to the door.

Lazy ass.

"Girls. Dude. Girls" I sighed.

"Oh yeah. Amber's pissed" he chuckled.

"How do you know that she's mad at me?!" I asked.

"She keeps texting me telling me she's frustrated and mad that you think she would let herself even be touched by Tyler when she has you" he stated and I started to think about it.

Okay. Amber and Tyler have never kissed. We have. They have never cuddled. We have. They have never gone on a date. We have. She chose me for her first. Not him.

Why am I so jealous? Dayum. I really am a drama queen.

I called Amber a few times until she answered.

"What?" she said flatly.

"I'm sorry. You're right" I stated.

"Really?" she answered sounding a bit shocked.

"Yeah. But please tell me when you're with Tyler. You know? Like a heads up. So I'm prepared and not get jealous"

"What? So know I have to tell you whenever I'm with Tyler? I see him everyday cause of school! I don't have to tell you anything. But because I'm such a good girlfriend. I will" she stated and hung up.

A few minutes later she kept sending texts:

From: Bæ

-I'm with Tyler.

-The movie just ended.

-He's getting some soda.

-She scratched his cheek.

-He's leaving.

-He's gone. Happy?

To: Bæ

-That's not what I meant. I'm sorry for getting so overprotective. Okay? I love you. Forever. And I miss you. To the moon and back. Will you forgive me baby?

Amber's POV

Although I was mad as hell for him being such an ass and me being on my period didn't help either, I couldn't help but think that text was too cute. That's the thing with Cameron. He's Cameron. He's always gonna get his way with me, whether I want to forgive him or not.

To: Cammy

-It's okay babe. I love you. Forever.

From: Cammy

-Perhaps forever will be our always.

To: Cammy

Perhaps.

A/N so sorry for the suckish chapter guys! This is more like a filler. Love you all. Thanks so much for 2k!

Till next time my loves