Chapter 27: The Party Part 1

Cameron's POV

A bunch of people yelling 'Surprise' filled the room. Mahogany had her equipment in the living room and Shawn was next to her. Matt, Carter, Aaron, Jack and Jack were behind me. Taylor was next to some girl he was flirting with and Nash, and I were a few feet from the front door where Amber and Stacy were standing.

Amber looked stunning. Blue always looked beautiful on her. Her heels made her as tall as me. And her hair complemented her tanned skin and hazel eyes.

"So?" I asked waiting for her approval on how everything turned out. Her eyes glowed while she looked around.

She came up to me, her eyes staring at mine. Her lips crashed into mine and I got my approval.

"It's perfect. Thank you" she thanked hugging me.

"Anything for you, princess" I replied kissing her forehead.

"I managed to get some booze" Nash stated next to me.

"Well then, get me a cup" Amber replied smiling with a 'wild' look on her face that suprised me. But at the same time is was kinda hot. Nash gave us each a red cup filled with what I think was beer.

Amber's POV

"Amber, this is Matt, Taylor, Carter, Jack J, Jack G, Aaron and Shawn" Cameron introduced the boys standing in front of me.

I was speechless. I mean, woah. All of my favorite Magcon boys standing in front of me. Was this real? I squeezed Cameron's hand.

"Hey" was all I managed to say. Idiot.

"Happy birthday" Shawn replied hugging me. My body tensed for a moment, but then I hugged back and muttered a 'thanks' while pulling away.

After a few minutes hanging with the guys, I wasn't nervous anymore. I would say it's the booze kicking in, but that would be a lie. Suprisingly, I felt really comfortable around them.

Music blasted throughout the house and we all went to the living room to dance.

A fast beat song was playing, and although I didn't now the name, I had memorized every word.

I moved my hips side to side. Cameron came behind me and placed his hands on my waist. I kept moving my hips to the beat. I placed my hands on Cameron's neck and slowly lowered them on his body until I reached his stomach. I turned around and looked right at him.

"Hello there" he greeted.

"Hey stranger" I answered pecking his lips.

"That's not how you do it" he said cupping my face with one hand and pulling me towards him with the other. Our lips connected once again. But this kiss... it was 'powerful' in some way. I felt more sparks than usual and the passion was intense.

"Woah" he stated ending the kiss.

"I know" I said smiling.

"I love you"

"Not as much as I love you" I answered and that's when Shawn grabbed a mic.

"So this song goes to Amber, on her birthday" he paused and cheers filled the house. Shawn started to sing 'Life of the Party'

"OMG HAPPY BIRTHDAY BITCH" Maddie said and tackled me.

"Thanks bitch" I giggled and we sang along to the song.

After making Shawn sing that song like four times, he stopped.

"Have you seen Stacy" I drunkly asked Cameron.

"No" he answered almost as drunk as me.

"Okay. I'm gonna go upstairs and change into some sandals. These heels are murdering my feet" I giggled and Cameron nodded kissing my forehead.

"Whatever you say, princess"

I went into the incorrect room. Aka the guest room. A red haired girl was making out with some guy.

"Woops. Sorry." I apologized.

"It's okay. I'm Mahogany" the awesomely dressed girl greeted.

"I'm Jacob" the boy introduced himself.

"Oh! I know who you guys are! JOX! JOX! JOX" I cheered while jumping and they chuckled. I'm such a silly drunk.

"Well, I'll let you too go back to your makeout session. B-bye" I said and closed the door behind me.

As I entered my room I saw Stacy and Jason were half naked on my bed. Like they were about to have sex. Blah.

"OH HELL TO THE NO!" I screamed and they jumped. "Get off my bed! Really you guys?! On my fucking bed?! I'm gonna have to burn those sheets now! And they are fucking expensive" I turned around and they got dressed and left. I changed the bed sheets and put my sandals on.

When I got downstairs, Cameron and Jason were fighting. Like literally fighting.

"What the hell guys" I said struggling to take Cameron off of Jason.

"Why the hell where you fighting?!" I asked and they both had guilty looks on their faces.

A/N sorry I hadn't updates in so long guys! But here's the first half of the party. Hope to update soon.

Are any of you going to meet Shawn in Austin Mahone's tour?

Love ya guys! THANKS SO MUCH FOR THE 1K READS!

Stay Strong

-Cameron Dallas