Chapter 40: Prom

Amber's POV

I looked in the mirror one last time before going downstairs where Cameron, Nash and Maddie were waiting. My hair was in a side braid, with a few loose curls dangling. My heels were really tall. They are black, but the heel itself is red. Same color as my dress. I smiled, once again, at how the dress really complemented my curves. My lips were red, making them look sexy in some way.

I walked down the stairs, each step making me more nervous than before. Cam was smirking, in that same sexy way he always does, and his eyes sparkled more than usual. Once I finally reached the botton of the stairs, he grabbed my hand, kissed it, and spun he around gently. Then, he hugged me tight and whipered, "You look gorgeous" that was when I looked at his suit and how handsome he looked in it.

I smiled, "Thank you" I said and paused for a moment, "You too"

He chuckled lightly, "I look gorgeous?"

"Gorgeously handsome" I replied and pecked his lips, leaving a light red stain.

"Picture!" my Mom yelled in excitement. Maddie, Nash, Cameron and I shook our heads, chuckling.

When the flash appeared, Cameron surprised me my kissing my cheek for the picture. I blushed after the picture was taken, and he engulfed me in a comforting hug.

"Alright you two" my Mom began, "Now I want a real picture. No kissing" she said referring to Cameron. We all smiled for the picture and I took Cam's hand and interwined our fingers.

"Come on guys. The limo's waiting" Nash commented and surprised me.

"You guys got a limo?" Maddie and I asked in unison, completely shocked.

"Yeah" Nash answered for both Cam and him.

"Thanks you guys" I smiled and we headed out the door.

"Have fun!" my Mother said, "Oh! And Amber, come here honey" she gestured for me to come closer as they got into the white limo. She held out a condom and said, "Just in case you decide tonight is the night"

"Mom!" I said embarrassed and bad for her because she was completely clueless about me not being a virgin. I think.That caused me to have a guilty look on my face.

"Isn't it just a bit weird for you to give me a condom. Aren't you supposed to be the one that prevents me from having sex, not encourages me?"

"Pfft! Like you're gonna listen to me when I tell you not to have sex. Plus it's pretty obvious you and Cameron are already sexually active" she answered making me blush like hell.

I chuckled, "Bye Mom" I said, hugged her and got into the limo. No, I didn't take the condom.

Before I got into the limo she yelled, "Be home by 3am. And if you're gonna be late call!"

"What was that about?" Maddie asked.

"Just Mom being Mom" I answered simply.

"There's champagne in here?" I asked gesturing to a bucket filled with ice and champagne on top of it.

"Yeah. We can all legally drink it. Except Maddie " Nash teased and she playfully hit his arm, "You can't legally drink either" she snapped, causing him to hug her and kiss her cheek repeatedly.

I looked over at Cameron after we all filled glasses with champagne and took a sip. He was looking over at me, smiling from ear to ear.

"What?" I asked giggling.

"You're just so beautiful" he complimented me, putting his right hand on my left cheek and leaning in. His plump lips gently pressed against mine. He pulled away bitting his bottom lip.