Chapter 22: The Truth Can Hurt

Amber's POV

I heard a quick ring come from my phone and it woke me up. It's 7am. On a Monday. Ugh.

From: Cam :*

"Hey babe. Wake up! You're gonna be late for school"

To: Cam :*

"Hey bæ. How did you know I was still sleeping?"

From: Cam :*

"Cause you always turn your alarm clock off in the night so you don't have to wake up in the morning and go to school."

To: Cam :*

"You know me so well babe. Haha"

From: Cam :*

"Yeah I know. I love you Amber"

To: Cam :*

"I love you too Cam"

And with that, our conversation ended. I connected my phone to the charger once again and got ready for school. I didn't feel like wearing to much makeup today so I only put on some mascara.

When I got to school I went straight towards my locker. Tyler was there, getting the books from his locker. Shit.

"Uh. Hey" I managed to greet with extreme nervousness filling my body.

"Hi" was his reply. He closed his locker and walked away. He was trying to avoid me. It hurt. But I knew what I did to him wasn't fair. I just hope in time he'll forgive me. He didn't talk to me the rest of the school day.

Madilyn's POV

I'm gonna tell Jake. The guilt is killing me. I'm gonna ask him over. Shit. Nash is coming over.

To: Nashty

"Hey. Can you come over like an hour later or so?"

I texted Jake to come over and ten to twenty minutes later there was a knock on the door.

"Hey baby" Jake greeted and kissed me lightly.

"Jake. We need to talk" I managed to say.

"Sure what's up babe?" he asked with curiosity filling his eyes.

"Okay" I took a deep breath, "Well it was during the road trip, when Nash called me to talk to him in private. Long story short. He kissed me and I kissed back."

It took him a few seconds to process the information I had just blurted out. He was walking back and forth. Breathing heavily.

"What the fuck Madilyn!" he answered while grabbing my arm agressively.

"Jake! Stop! That hurts" I begged.

"Well you hurt me so I don't get why I can't hurt you" he stated. I was terrified. "I'm sorry. I'm just mad" he said letting go.

"Don't ever touch me" I whispered and he looked at me furiously. I'm so fucking scared right now. And the scariest thing is, there is no one in the house besides me and Jake.

Out of nowhere he kissed me aggressively while tugging my shirt. I tried to pull away but he was too strong.

"Jake stop" I screamed while tears ran down my eyes. A few seconds later the door slammed open.

It was Nash.

Nash pushed Jake away from me and started to beat him up. It got to the point where I had to stop him.

"Nash. Stop! I'm okay" he ended the fight and Jake ran out the door. His nose was bleeding and I'm pretty sure he had a balck eye.

"I'm so glad you came. Why did you come early? I sent you a text" I asked as I pulled Nash in a huge hug.

"I didn't read it" he answered. "I'm so happy you're okay. I love you so much"

"I love you Nash"

Cameron's POV

The door to my house opened and it was Amber. Her hair was so perfect. Well actually she is. At least to me.

"Hi babe" she greeted as she kissed me passionately. That kissed got heated quickly.

"So how was your day?" I asked while cuddling with her.

"Cam, you sound like my mom" we both laughed lightly. "But it was good. Except Tyler won't talk to me" she said looking dissapointed.

"Look Amber. I know that during the road trip you developed some feelings for Tyler. I mean I get it. He's hot" I joked and we both laughed.

"Cameron. Whatever feelings I 'developed' for Tyler during the road trip, dissapeared when you did that amazing speech" she said kissing me in the end.

"I love your kisses" I said between kisses. I felt her smile against my lips.

"I love you" she replied.

"I love you more" I said while beggining to tickle her and she laughed uncontrollably.

"Cameron stop!" she said between laughs.

"Okay?" she asked.

"Okay"

A/N Hey guys. Sorry it took so long to update. I've been really busy doing absolutely nothing. Haha. I'll try to update later this week.

Thanks for the 300+ reads ;)

Stay strong

-Cameron Dallas