Chapter 11: Facetime Can Be A Bitch

Stacy's POV

"Hey" I greeted as Amber walked into the kitchen, she just woke up.

"Hi" she said while yawning.

"It's like 1pm! Aren't you supposed to meet Cameron at his house at 1:30?" Her eyes immediately widened.

"Shit!" she replied while taking her grilled cheese sandwitch and heading towards her room.

Amber's POV

I quickly ate my delicious grilled cheese. When I finished I picked out my clothes. I chose to wear some white high waisted shorts and a purple shirt that said boss. I took my vans put of the closet and headed towards the bathroom. After I finished getting ready I went to Cameron's house.

"Hey babe" I said while he opened the door.

"Hi doll face" he replied as he hugged me a leaving a small kiss on the back of my ear.

"Wanna go see Maleficent?" he asked.

"Is that even a question?" I used a sassy voice.

He slowly kissed my cheek. The butterflies paid me another visit to my stomach.

.

.

.

Cameron paid for everything. What a gentleman. And as any cute couple would do we threw popcorn at other people and kissed a few times during the movie. Btw, I loved the movie, it was amazeballs!

I so love that word.

"So babe, wanna head back home?" I asked Cameron since I was the one that was driving.

"Yep" he answered.

I opened the door to my home and saw Stacy facetiming with somebody. She was giggling and using a weird voice. As if she was trying to be sexy. Cameron and I just stood there looking confused. Who was she facetiming?

I got closer to her and saw she was facetiming Jason.

Sorry for the short chapter. A lot of "stuff" is about to go down. I promise next chapter will be longer xoxo.