Chapter 26: Feeling Eighteen

Amber's POV

I have ignored Jason as much as I possibly could. He's such a ruthless idiot. Although Stacy and I aren't even close to becoming best friends again, we have been talking without insulting each other for the last 24 hours. I think that's a record.

"Wake up dumbass!" I yelled to Jason sleeping in the guest room. I would've let him sleep, but my Mom told me to wake him up. She's being too nice to them after what they did to me. It's frustrating.

"I'm up! I'm up!" he began rubbing his eyes "I thought you were ignoring me after the whole thing with Cameron and your virginity--" I instantly cut him off.

"Mom told me to wake you up. And as for what you did, yeah, you're a insensitive liar. Always have been, always will be" I snapped and walked out the door.

.

.

.

"These pancakes are delicious, Amanda" Stacy said to my Mom. Yeah, she calls her by her first name. They've known each other forever.

"Thanks, Stacy" my Mom replied.

All this 'niceness' is making me sick.

The door bell rang. Cameron.

"I'll get it" I nearly screamed while running to the door.

"You're finally here! Thank god!" I greeted nearly tackling him.

"Nice to know you're so excited to see me" he chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Pancakes!" he screamed and ran towards the food. Teenage boys. Always hungry.

"Hey Mrs. Martin. Hey Stacy" he greeted happily, "Jason" he coldly added.

"So Amber, since your birthday is tomorrow, I wanna take you shopping. Please" Stacy begged.

"Okay" I agreed. Yeah my birthday is December 21st, so it's really close to Christmas. That means double the presents.

Cameron's POV

Stacy is going to take Amber shopping tomorrow so we can throw her a huge surprise party. Taylor, Matthew, Jack and Jack, Aaron, Nash, Hayes, Shawn and Carter are coming. Mahogany is DJ'ing. I think her and Amber will really get along.

.

.

***Skipping to Amber's Birthday***

.

.

Amber's POV

"Mom we're leaving!" I yelled before getting into the car with Stacy.

"We are going to get our nails done. Mani and Pedi. Plus you're going to get a new hair do and wardrobe" she stated while we walked into the mall.

"First is shopping" I added. We got three scater skirts each. Stacy got a brown one, a black one with a bow, and a fushia one. I got a plain black one, a light blue one and lilac one. Then we each got a dress. Stacy got a red flowy one. Red always looks good on her because she's a blonde. I got a light blue one. It had a design one the upper part and the rest was flowy. It ended just above my middle thighs. I bought a black crop top and so did Stacy.

Stacy got some balck heels with a bow on the side and I got some sparkly ones. She was now wearing her red dress with black heels and I was wearing my blue dress with sparkly heels.

We got our nails done. Mine were black with a few sparkly features. Stacy'a were red, as usual. She adores the color red.

I got a new hairstyle, Stacy didn't though. She just got her hair straightened. I decided to get the Ombré look. It looked awesome. I knew they were throwing me a surprise party. They always did that in Chicago. But since it's my 18th birthday, my Mom is allowing me to drink. I adore her! She's the best! Stacy told me all about the surprise and how Madilyn is gonna be the designated driver.

Also Shawn Mendes is going to be there and he's going to sing LIFE OF THE PARTY. I'm totally fangirling inside, I think I'm gonna cry. But I'm not gonna do that cause it'll ruin my makeup.

I entered the house and the lights turned on instantly. Everybody yelled "Suprise!".

It was so funny. I acted as surprised as I could.

But this night didn't turn out as planned.

A/N OMFG GUYS! I HAVE 700+ READS I'M FREAKING OUT! Thank you all so much for reading my fanfic!

GUYS I LOVE CAMERON DALLAS SO MUCH LIKE WORDS CAN'T EXPLAIN HOW MUCH I LOVE HIM! I SAW HIM LIVE FOR THE FIRST TIME ON TUESDAY AND I ALMOST CRIED. The only reason I didn't was because I was on a vacation with a friend and they were going to think I'm an idiot for crying. BUT THEY DON'T UNDERSTAND THE FEELS THAT CAMERON makes all of his fans feel by just smiling.

Okay, I'm done. Sorry.

Anyways I promise next chapter will be longer. Oh and there's going to be a Birthday Party Part 1 and Part 2. Lot's of shit is about to go down. Just saying.

I LOVE YOU GUYS!