Chapter 25: "You Should've Gotten A Refund"

**One Month Later**

Cameron's POV

It took me a long while to recover from the accident but I'm allright now. Amber was so supportive and caring. She helped me through everything. Nash did too.

Today is Amber's last school day before Christmas break, and I'm picking her up from school.

I went to my car. Driving scares me since the accident. I'm a lot more careful now. I don't text or answer any call while I drive.

After I parked my car in the school parking lot, I waited outside of the car until I saw my perfect girlfriend walking towards me.

"It's finally Christmas break!" she celebrated and wrapped her arms around my waist. I wrapped mine around her upper body.

"Yep. Now I have you all to myself" I replied and connected our lips. She cupped my cheeks and my hands went all the way from her back to her thigh.

"We should go. People are staring" Amber giggled.

"Fine. But this isn't over" I said and we both entered the car.

.

.

.

"So where were we?" I asked Amber while I entered her room behind her.

"I think it went a little something like this" she answered and cupped one of my cheeks and kissed me passionately. We landed on her bed. I brushed my tongue on her bottom lip, begging for entrance. She wouldn't let me. She wanted to play hard to get. So I pinched her butt and while she gasped, my tongue entered.

"You're sneaky" she stated between kisses.

"Mhm" I mumbled and went back to the kissing. I started to kiss her cheek and went all the way to her neck. I sucked a bit on her sweet spot and she let out a little moan. She immediately blushed.

"Don't blush babe. It's nice to know I have that effect on you" I said and cupped her cheeks. She kissed me immediately. She tugged my shirt and I took it off revealing my abs. She stared for a bit.

"Your hot" she giggled and pecked my lips.

"Not as much as you" I said between kisses.

I tugged her shirt. She hesitated at first but then took it off. Leaving her bra on display. She looks so perfect. I brushed my lips with hers and craved more. So I went back to the kissing.

Amber's POV

This kiss got heated quickly. But I love Cameron. Should I go for more? Should I?

I felt a bump growing in his pants and blushed.

"I'm glad I have that effect on you" I giggled. He blushed. And I kissed him. I unbuttoned his pants not overthinking anything. He moaned a bit while we were kissing.

"Are you sure you want to do this, Amber? I love you, I really do. But if you are a virgin, I don't want yo take your virginity. Not like this. I want it to be special" he sweetly stated. I'm so lucky to have him.

"You're right. And I am a virgin. So you better make it special" I said cuddling with him. I pecked his lips.

"Don't worry sweetheart. I will" he assured me.

"Amber!" My mom screamed from downstairs.

"Shit! She's back! Cameron get dressed" I demanded. He was in his boxers and I was in my bra but still had my shorts on.

He put everything on quickly and so did I.

He got under the sheets on my bed.

My mom entered the room.