Chapter 32: I'll Miss You. Lots.

Cameron's POV

"Happy New Year" I whispered after Amber opened her eyes.

"Happy New Year" she smiled, "Do you know you have an incredibly sexy morning voice?" she giggled while I played with her hair.

I just cupped her face and kissed her.

"Your morning breath is not as sexy though" she stated making a weird face.

"I don't care" I replied reconnecting our lips. I wrapped one arm around her naked body and pulled her closer.

I'm leaving. Today. Four Months. Almost five. Oh god. I'm gonna miss this cute dumbass.

"Fuck! What time is it?" I yelled pulling away from the kiss and sitting.

"Two o'clock. Why?" she asked, "Oh" she frowned remembering I'm leaving for Toronto today.

"I know" I frowned along with her, "But let's just hope those months fly by. But we seriously have to get going if we're gonna make my flight"

"But it's at 5:30" she said laying down again and pulling me down with her.

"Yeah but it takes and hour and a half to get back to Chino Hills and while we get all my stuff it'll be four o'clock and I have to be at the airport by four thirty" I said doing the math.

"Fine" she said flatly while standing up and putting her clothes on.

"What?" I asked questioning her attitude.

"Forget it" she replied while I put my clothes on.

After I said goodbye to Nash, Maddie and Joey, Amber and I left.

The ride was silent and awkward. She had this face like she wanted to kill someone. Honestly, it freaked me out.

"What is up with you today" I asked after she slammed closed the door to my room.

She just stood there with that face again. I saw her eyes watering and as the first tear slipped down her cheek, she hugged me. Well okay then.

"I'm gonna miss you" she sobbed lightly.

"Me too baby. But why were you mad?" I asked wondering about her strange behavior.

"I just don't want you to leave. It's frustrating" she whispered.

"You're making it sound like we are never going to see each other. Bæ, it's only a few months. We'll see each other again" I said putting my right hand on her left cheek and putting a strand of her hair behind her ear with my left hand.

"I know. I'm such a girl" she giggled wiping the tears of her face.

"Yes you are. But you're my girl" I smiled and pressed my lips to hers. It wasn't a wild kiss. But a sweet, calm one.

I said goodbye to Mom and Sierra and walked out the door with Amber.

.

.

.

"Group one now boarding" a voice stated through the intercom.

"That's me" I frowned kissing Amber's forehead.

This time is wasn't Amber with the tears in her eyes, but me.

"Why aren't you crying?" I chuckled feeling embarrassed for crying in public.

"Believe me, I'm gonna cry. It just takes a while" she giggled hugging me.

"Group one, last call" the lady in the intercom stated once again.

"I need to go baby" I said and hugged her tighter than before.

She nodded letting go of the hug. I started to walk towards the plane but I realised I forgot something.

I forgot to kiss her.

I turned around and connected our lips one last time before I left. This kiss was... woah. Everything we felt about each other was just poured into this kiss. The anger, passion, the love. Everything.

"Bye" I smiled and walked towards the plane.

"I love you Cameron Dallas!" Amber's voice yelled making everyone look at her, including me.

"I love you Amber Martin!" I yelled back smiling from ear to ear. Now, she started crying.

I boarded the plane.

Amber's POV

I was opening the door to my room, crying my eyes out, that's when I remembered I have a shitload of homework to do over christmas break, and I haven't even started.

Fuck.

A/N So the ending here is a bit different. Lol. I just don't think a lot of fanfics include our 'homework problems'.

Thank you for 1.7k my loves.

Check out my friend Tatiana's fanfic. It a story about Jariana! I love it! It's called Forgotten. Her usernamenis tati231 :)

Stay Strong,

Cameron Dallas aka the bæ