Chapter 21: A Confession

Amber's POV

When our lips were about to connect, something happened.

"Hello" I heard a very familiar voice say. "Amber, listen to me please" Cameron begged. He was now on stage. He had grabbed the mic from the singer's hand. Everybody's attention was on him. Some girls screamed when they saw him.

"Okay. Well, I remember the day I met Amber. I woke up early that day. As I was going to my car, I saw the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I talked to Nash about her, and he told me I should talk to her. I thought she would treat me differently, because I'm famous, but I was wrong. She treated me as normally as anybody could. Her eyes are amazing, they put me in a trance. She's honest. I love that about her. We were together for a month, but then I did something really stupid. I got drunk at a party and a girl kissed me and it took me a while to pull back. I know I shoud've never let her kiss me, Amber. And I'm so sorry. I haven't been able to get over you. I don't know if I ever will. You're my best friend, after Nashty ofcourse. Haha. Well, best friends are honest with each other. So I'm gonna be honest. Seeing you with Tyler is killing me. Because, I love you, Amber." he finished and a tear escaped from my eye. He's so amazing.

I looked at Tyler and he just nodded. I ran towards Cameron and almost tackled him.

"I love you so much" he whispered in my ear. He sounded relieved.

"I love you, Cam"

Cameron pulled away from the hug and kissed me passionately.

"Oh, and one more thing. I realise I never officialy asked you to be my girlfriend before, we both just kind of assumed. So, I wanna do it right now. Amber-"

I kissed him before he could get any words out and he smiled into the kiss at my enthusiasm.

"You didn't let me finish. Will you be my girlfriend?" he asked.

"I think I kind of just answered that question by interrupting you and kissing you. But yes, Cam, I'll be your girlfriend" I giggled and hugged him tight.

Tyler's POV

I was hurt that Amber chose Cam. Although, I knew what I was getting into. I just didn't know it would hurt so much in the end.

A/N Hey guys! Camber's back. Hope you like the chapter ;) I'll update in about two days.

Btw, sorry it's so short.

Stay awesomely weird ;)