Chapter 15: Misunderstood Kiss

Amber's POV

I was just finishing my makeup when Cameron walked into the bathroom.

"What?" I asked annoyed that he didn't knock. What if I was peeing?

"Someone's in a bad mood." he answered while wrapping his arms around me from behind. "We're leaving for the party in like 10 minutes. So hurry up." he kissed my cheek quickly before heading out of the bathroom.

"Okay. I'm done." I yelled while running down the stairs. When I entered the living room I say an unfamiliar face.

"Um hey. I'm Carol" the girl said while smiling.

"Hi. I'm Amber. Are you Nash's date or something?" I asked curiously.

"Yes. Finally." she answered. She must've liked him for a long time. The boys didn't hear her since they were already waiting for us in the car.

"Okay? Let's go."

"Okay!" she answered. Her enthusiasm was a bit annoying but other than that she was pretty cool. Nash and her would actually make a completely weird/cute couple.

.

.

.

"This is it. Alpha Delta Kappa" Nash said as we stood in front of the big house.

It was only 8pm and people were already drunk. They were everywhere! As we entered the fraternity house. I saw girls were staring at Cameron as if he were meat. I instantly gave them a dirty look. He's mine. I hope he knows that.

"Hey gorgeous" A guy in a Alpha Delta Kappa tshirt greeted.

"Um hey" I answered while Cameron gave him a death glare.

"Bye" Cameron interupted pulling me away.

Cameron's POV

"What's wrong?" Amber asked me.

"Nothing. But you're staying by my side the entire night okay?" I replied.

"Why?" she had a confused look in her eye.

"Just a precaution" I answered. She nodded.

"Wanna dance?" she asked looking at the crowd were everybody was dancing.

Amber's POV

Cameron and I danced during every song. Sometimes we paused the dancing and kissed. After a while I felt sweaty and suddenly had the urge to pee.

"I'll be right back" I yelled loudly enough so that Cameron could hear.

"Where you goin'?" he asked curiously.

"To the bathroom, Cameron. I don't need a body guard it's okay" I answered while he pouted. I kissed him right before leaving him alone on the croud of people.

As I was headed to the bathroom, I saw Nash and Carol. Nash had his arms around her waist and he was pulling her closer. A few moments later, they started kissing.

After I did my bussiness, I started walking towards Cameron when I noticed something.

He was kissing one of the other girls at this party.

Before I let my eyes fill with water,I grabbed a cup from a table and drank the beer in it without pausing. I don't drink. But this time it seemed like I had to to get my mind of Cameron and that girl. So I kept drinking until I Cameron left my mind.

Cameron's POV

I started dancing randomly and drinking a bit too much when a girl walked up in front of me. She had high waisted shorts and a shirt that said be nice or leave. She started dancing in front of me in a kind of sexual way so I just stopped dancing at looked away awkwardly. Out of nowhere I felt her lips against mine. When reality came back to me and I didn't feel drunk anymore and I pulled back. What the hell just happened?

"What the fuck?" I yelled. Although it was my fault too.

"Well sorry. I'm just a tinsy bit drunk" she answered. A few seconds later, she fell asleep right there and fell on the floor. I picked her up and put her on the couch.

When I looked up I saw Amber. She was dancing on a table. She was drunk.

"Take it off!" guys kept yelling.

As she started to actually taking her shirt off, I carried her off the table.

"Let go of me asshole" she yelled and I was surprised that she called me that. Being drunk was no excuse.

I kept carrying her until we were outside.

"What the hell was that Amber?" I asked furiously.

"What? I was just dancing. I was about to do a grand finale." she answered while grabbing my shirt. "You hurt me Cammy." she pouted like a little kid. I knew exactly what she was talking about. She's totally drunk. Her face was now a few inches from mine.

Amber's POV

"Amber, I'm so sorry. I was drunk and the girl kissed me but I pulled away when I realized what I was doing." Cameron told me while handing me a bottle of water. I drank a lot of it and suddenly I wasn't that drunk anymore. I just have a big ass headache. But that doesn't matter right now.

"Drunk isn't a fucking excuse Cameron! I'm drunk. But I haven't kissed anyone. As a matter of fact..." I searched for a hot random guy and kissed him. In my deffense, my mind wasn't functioning properly right now.

Cameron pulled me away from him.

"That hurts right?" I said while a tear escaped from my eye without permission.

"Yeah it does. But you didn't have to do that" I could see Cameron was hurt.

"And you didn't have to kiss that girl back Cameron" I said in a low voice while looking directly at his eyes. "Things were easier when we were best friends" I told him and now he looked more hurt than ever. Cameron wiped away the tears rolling down my cheeks. And then he said something that made the tears come back.

"No Amber. No! It was hard enough getting you the first time. The second time will just be impossible don't you get that?!" he screamed. Now people were staring. Even the drunks ones.

"And you knew about Jason but you still let that girl kiss you. I'm sorry. I'm drunk and I'm probably overreacting but I can't talk about this right now."

"It's not like I can predict when people are about to kiss me, Amber! Sure it took a while to push her away but I did because I realised what I was doing! And why does everything lead back to Jason? You're obsessed with that guy"

"Well since I'm so obsessed with him I don't even know what I'm doing with you!" I yelled back and he was shocked at what I had said. I immediately regretted it but I wouldn't say anything until he did. But he never said a thing.

"Let's go home" Nash said with his arm on Carol's shoulder. It was obvious he heard.

"No. I'll have Tyler pick me up." I answered. Cameron eyes were filled with jealousy. I can tell.

"Okay. See ya later cutie pie" Nash said while they drove off. Tyler showed up like 10 minutes later.

He didn't ask anything during the ride home. I couldn't stop the tears. When we got to my house, he walked with me to the door and hugged me. He kept saying that a pretty girl like me shouldn't cry like that. A small giggle escaped from my mouth.

After he left I entered my home. Mom was here, she came back yesterday. When she saw me she didn't ask questions she just hugged me and said she would talk to me later, that right now, I should just get some rest. Following her orders, I went to my bedroom and cried myself to sleep.

Camber (that's Amber's and Cam's ship name) just ended. :(sorry.

Will Cameron win her heart back? Or will someone else beat him to it?

VOTE/ COMMENT

Stay beautiful :*