Chapter 13: Payback Gone Wrong

Cameron's POV

After Amber explained how she was gonna get payback, we headed to Nash's house since we needed his help if this plan was gonna work.

.

.

.

"Umm okay? But when?" Nash asked after we explained the plan to him.

"Friday. But remember, you need to do something lovie dovie so I can get a picture and then ask her if I should post it and get the truth out of her" Amber reminded Nash.

"Why can't you just ask her like a normal person?" Nash replied.

"It's different with girls. We don't tell the truth about things we feel guilty about unless we've lied so many times that we're sick of it"

"Girls are so complicated" Cameron chuckled.

"Guys aren't the ones with periods now, are they?" I replied and they shared an understanding look.

.

.

.

Stacy's POV

I heard Amber laughing, and so I looked out the window. She was with Cameron. His arms were wrapped around her waist. They were now kissing, like french kissing. Ew, I didn't need to see that. Blah.

"Hey" I greeted while Amber walked into her room.

"Hii" she replied while sitting on the bed.

"Uh, next time you and Cameron wanna make out, make sure you're in his car or something. Where I can't see you. Please?" I said with a disgusted expression.

"Sure, whatever you say." she giggled. "So Cameron, Nash and I are going to hang out on Friday and we'd like for you to come with. It'll be like a double date." I gulped when she the words double date came out of her mouth.

"Um, no" I quickly replied.

"Why? It's not like you are already seeing someone! C'mon it'll be fun. I promise." Amber was starting to get suspicious. I couldn't let that happen.

"Okay" I said while guilt filled my body. I can't believe I was about to technically cheat on Jason.

.

.

.

Amber's POV

After we finished getting ready for our double date, Stacy and I went down strairs. Nash and Cameron were waiting for us in the living room.

"Wow" they both said at the same time.

"Thanks" Stacy and I also said at the same time.

We all started to laugh.

"Ready?" Cameron asked while slowly kissing my cheek.

"Yep, let's go" I answered.

We went to a drive-in movie theater. Cameron's arm was around me, and Nash's arm was around Stacy. She looked uncomfortable. Just as I had predicted.

Stacy's POV

"Uh, so this movie is really boring." I told Nash while giggling.

"Yeah, I know. Let's just talk. I don't really know anything about you" he replied.

"What do you wanna know? I mean, I'm pretty much an open book." I lied. Well, I am pretty much an open book about everything, except my relationship with Jason.

Afted that, Nash started asking me weird questions like do you prefer your hair in a pony tail, loose or in a braid? and stuff like that. I laughed after I answered all his silly questions.

"You're really pretty" he said and of course I blushed. Damn it.

Amber's POV

I saw Nash leaning in to kiss Stacy but she turned and he only kissed her cheek. I couldn't get a picture. Shit. Out of nowhere Stacy got out of the car and ran away.

This plan just hit a little snag.

"Stacy!" I yelled while running after her.

"What?" she stopped when we were far enough so that nobody could hear us.

"What the hell just happened?" I asked even though I knew exactly why she ran away. I just wanted her to admit it.

"Oh god Amber! I can't do this anymore! I'm dating Jason, okay? I fell for him and he fell for me. And if you're mad at me then okay. I really don't care anymore." she said while tears rolled down her cheeks. She just clearly chose Jason over me.

"Oh? You fell for him did you? I can't believe you chose a boyfriend over a best friend. What happened to sisters before misters? Huh? What happened to the girl code? There are millions of guys on this planet and you just had to choose my ex-boyfriend. You've hit an all time low. He broke my heart, and don't be surprised if he breaks yours. Oh, and when he does, don't even think about calling me for moral support" I told Stacy. I'm pissed off right know.

"He won't break my heart. He won't. I trust him. He only cheated on you because you were a boring bitch that only cares about herself." The words coming from Stacy's mouth hurt me but angered me even more.

"Let's get something clear. The only boring bitch here is you. And keeping this secret from me is clearly showing that you care only about yourself" he rolled her eyes and walked away. But I wasn't finished yet.

"Oh. And Stacy" she turned around looking annoyed, "Have fun sucking his tic tac sized dick"

Even thought I never saw it. Whenever he would get accidental boners it wouldn't be notisable.

I heard an "SLAY BITCH" coming from behind me and it was Nash. Of. Course.

Tears started to form in my eyes but I pushed them away. Cameron came and hugged me. He kept telling me it would be okay. That I didn't need her. And that's when it hit me. This wasn't just some silly fight. This was serious.

I just lost my best friend.