Rules Can Be Broken

Start from the beginning

I bit my lip one more time and swallowed the nervousness forming in my gut. I open my mouth and went down on him. I could hear him hiss. I went up and down and started to swirl my tongue around it. I sucked the tip a little and went back down. I heard him moan as I started to deep throat him. I used my hand to cover what my mouth couldn't. He put a fist in my hair and forced me down. I ignored the tears in my eyes and obliged. The more I did this, the more he bucked his hips and moaned, the less nervous I was. I didn't even feel weird anymore.

I could hear Phil's moans becoming more gravelly and deep, I knew it wasn't going to be long until he came. When he did I swallowed, it wasn't the first time I'd given someone a blowjob. I pulled off with a pop noice and licked the salty taste off my lips.

"Holy shit, you're good at that," Phil laughed and pulled up his pants.
"Thanks," I blushed. "Your turn," It was Phil's turn to blush now.

I sat down and he sat in between my legs. I tilted my head up at the ceiling and closed my eyes. I could feel my pants unzip, finally letting my aching member loose. He pulled down my pants and started to suck. I was immediately overwhelmed with pleasure. He went up and down and licked my slit every time he came up. I moaned as he picked up the pace. I found my head involuntarily looking down to watch him. The sight was amazing. I never thought I would see my best friend sucking me off, but here we are. Phil was a lot better than I thought he would be. I always thought he was with more girls than guys, so he would be better with girls than with guys. He must be amazing at both. It wasn't long before the electric feeling surged through me and I came. He pulled off and licked off his lips.

"Well, I'm gonna go to sleep now," I mumbled after a little while. I didn't even realize how late it was. He nodded.
"Me too." He slept on the couch and I went to my bedroom. Usually he slept in my bedroom with me, but after what just happened we figured it would be a little awkward.

That night, all I could think about was how much I wanted to do that again. Every time I thought about it though, another thought struck the back of my mind: I didn't like him in that way. I just.. didn't want to date Phil. I know it sounds weird because I just gave him a blowjob, but it's true. I couldn't get myself to think about dating Phil.

That morning I woke up to him eating my cereal, like always.
"Morning," I smiled at him.
"Morning," He said without smiling, he wasn't a morning person. There was another awkward moment where we were silent.

"About last night..." Phil started, I hesitated, wondering if I should say what I really wanted to say. "I want to do it again," Phil said quickly.
"Me too," I rushed out walking over to him.
"But... I don't..." He bit is lip.
"Like me in that way?" I asked excitedly.
"I'm sorry, I just-"
"I don't like you either!" I smiled. "In.. that.. way at least," I explained, he laughed.
"Then it's settled. Fuck buddies?" He stuck out his hand. I shook it.
"Fuck buddies."

*Present time*

So that's how it all started. We aren't dating, we don't like each other, and we definitely aren't having sex because we're in love. We have rules:
1.) No falling in love
2.) If one of us goes on more than three dates with someone, we stop
3.) If it becomes too awkward between our friendship, we stop
4.) Whenever one of us are in the mood the other should have sex with them (vice versa)
5.) But, of course, you are not allowed to force the other to have sex
6.) This stays between us

It was Friday night when it happened. It was around midnight and we had just gotten to Phil's house after hanging out with Pj and Chris. Phil's parents weren't home, so his house was pretty much calling for us to have sex. It was also a rare occasion, I brought lingerie with me.

Pj walked in with Chris and us. Pj forgot his sweatshirt last time he came here. As they talked to Phil I walked in Phil's bedroom. I put on a red and black garter set and shiny pink lip gloss, I knew Phil loved it.

I stood in one of the hallways and listened as Phil talked to Pj and Chris. I could tell he was trying to kindly kick them out. Eventually I heard the door shut.
"Are they gone?" I asked.
"Yup," I heard Phil respond.

I walked out in front of him slowly, I could see his smile slowly form.
"Special occasion?" He smirked.
"Well, I figured since we're all alone.." I walked forward and straddled his lap. I leaned in and we immediately started making out. His hands went to my ass and under the lace. Just as we were going to kick it up a notch, we heard Phil's door creak open.

"I forgot my sweatshirt again," Pj laughed.
"Maybe he won't notice us," I whispered.
"The one thing I- holy shit-" We looked up to see his wide eyes staring at us.

—————————
Thank you Leximi33 for the idea of this prompt!