goodbye?

I don't really think this is goodbye, but I felt pretty freaking bad for dropping off the edge of the earth for five months without addressing the situation.

For those who'd like to know, I am fine! Thank you for your concerns!

Hi, my name is Kamryn, and I'm just trying to get into college.

It's hard work guys! And, trust me, I miss writing a lot! I've got, like, 12 unfinished drafts in my notes app, but wattpad was taking up too much of my time and keeping me up at night.

That's why I ended up deleting it for five months.

This used to be my escape, and I loved writing these one shots! But, it got harder once I stopped shipping scomiche, and even harder when I began to use my instruments and songwriting as my outlet more often.

Some of my drafts are actually love story drabbles. Some of them are still scomiche. I'll figure out which ones I want to publish eventually.

I'm not going to tell you to keep this book in your library if you don't want to. Maybe someday in the near future you'll get a fun surprise notification! Frankly, I've lost most of the people's interest that followed this book, so I know few people will see even this.

But, I'm still alive! For anyone who wants to keep up with the real me, you can dm me if you'd like my Instagram! Once I post this, I'll keep the app to reply to anyone with questions or comments, but  I'll most likely never be on this app after that :/. Oh, how the times change.

We had a good run, and this isn't the end, but it's a temporary goodbye.

Goodbye for now.

Goodbye from lonely.

#POPSPRING2018

ok bye.

-Kam

@thriftshopbops on Twitter !!

**OOOH! added note! I'm still ptx asf please don't be mistaken. Attention blew my wig off. Who needs the sun when we have Matt? anyways ily bye**