20 Dollar Nose Bleed 🗺

Prompt: Scott and Mitch travel to Paris and end up being, well, Scott and Mitch.

Setting: AU Alternate personality

Words: 2080

•••••

I dragged my suitcase and bags to the chair on the end of the aisle. That way, it would be easier to get in line and board the plane.

Oh! An outlet. I got lucky.

I plugged in my phone and wanted to charge my computer, but the other outlet was taken by a cord.

That wasn't even in use.

The chair beside me was empty, so I didn't know who to ask to remove it.

Whatever, at least I could charge my phone.

It was 7:26pm. I went on Twitter to pass the time, texted a few close friends goodbye, and left both my mom and dad a message explaining my disappearance.

The intercom rang out over our heads.

"Class A, 1-39, please board. I repeat, Boarding Class A, please board."

A guy chowing down on a loaded burrito made his way over to the chair next to me as I began to pack up.

"Is this yours?" I asked, pointing to the electronicless cord.

"Yeah." He mumbled, mouth full of burrito. I looked up at him.

"Didn't your parents ever teach you it's impolite to talk with food in your mouth?" I questioned, not exactly repulsed, because the man was hot, but still appalled.

"No." He answered playfully, finally swallowing the food in his mouth and finishing his packing.

I rolled my eyes and gathered my stuff, getting in line. He followed me there. I smirked, making sure he couldn't see my face.

"Going to Paris, huh?" He questioned, mouth empty this time. I turned to meet his face, sunglasses now perched on his nose.

"Running away to Paris always seemed like a good idea. You too?" I moved up in the line. He followed.

"On a whim. Can I be blunt and say that I find you very irresistible?"

"You've already said it. Plus, it's pretty accurate." I returned. It was my turn at the counter and I gave my ticket in before heading down the tunnel into the plane.

Having a conversation with a stranger in an airport was an interesting way to start off my trip. Especially since he complemented me so easily. I snorted, I'm thinking way to into this. Now I just sound desperate.

I didn't even know his name, didn't even know his eye color! He was annoying. He was sexy. He was intrusive. He was sexy. He was going to Paris on a whim. No plan. Unorganised.

But, that's kinda hot.

Why was I still thinking about him? I mean, he followed me. I had walked away.

I found a seat in the back half of the plane and sat in the window. My train of thought had derailed long ago. I was going to the city of love, and he was so foreword but not rude. It was a two seater, and I loved giving fate a chance. Besides, once I got to Paris I would be alone. It would only be smart to loosen up and have some fun before the real work began. If something's there, something's there. I placed my purse on the seat beside me and waited, mindlessly scrolling through my phone.

It seemed like an hour before someone attempted to move my stuff.

"Excuse me, Sir? Is this seat taken?"