Beautiful ❤️

Prompt from PTX_Pentaholic99:It was just a comment. Fatty.

Setting: IRL Same Personalities

Words: 1794
(I'm sorry this posted so many times... Wattpad was acting up)
•••••

Scott entered the locker rooms once again. It was Personal Fit; a class designed to improve your wellbeing while simultaneously dropping your grade. A class also designed to publicly humiliate almost every boy over 130.

Scott turned into the shower area, headed for the stalls.

He didn't realise until he had walked up to his regular that it was already taken.

Taking a deep breath, he tried not to freak out, looking around for an empty stall.

All locked.

They had approximately 5 minutes to get changed, and Scott knew he couldn't spend them staring at a stall.

So, he walked out.

He found his locker, took his clothes out of his bookbag, and stared at them.

They mocked him.

Swallowing hard, he tuned into the heated conversation about prom and quickly took his pants off, pulling the gym shorts up as quickly as he could. He then reached for the hem of his shirt-

And, paused. Stop it, Scott. No one is even paying attention to you. It's fine.

With a nervous breath, he slid the shirt up and over his head. He was a skinny boy, yes, but his body was so awkwardly formed that he had grown a tummy right above his nonexistent v-line.

He started to feel a bit better. The worst part was over, and the boys were still talking. He reached for his gym shirt.

"Hey, Scott?"

His heart dropped, and he suddenly felt nauseous. Scott turned around to see all 5 boys staring; the one he had already pegged as a troublemaker was smirking.

"Y-yeah?"

"What was it that we had to finish for Mr. Brennan's class?" The only boy he knew, Jordyn, asked.

"Um, some worksheet. I don't know." Scott turned away, finally pulling on his shirt.

"Oh, okay." Jordyn replied.

"That's what you get for asking the awkward kid." One of them mumbled, his steps sounding farther away.

"Fatty."

The word stung, and seemed to brand themselves on Scott's cheek. He turned his head the other way.

As everyone began to leave, Scott kneeled down to tie his shoes, tears stinging at his eyes.

He finished quickly, and left the locker room for the gym, entering just as the instructor explained their activities.

"So, dodgeball or jogging? Today's an easy day."

"How about we play dodgeball? Maybe we can get one to bounce!" One of the boys laughed, eyes directly on Scott.

Scott cowered into himself as the instructor told him to settle down.

•••

It was just a comment.

Y does one look anorexic and the other look like he had too many beers haha #beerbelly