Talk Me Down 💛

Prompt: Mitch is finally reunited with his boyfriend of three years, Scott, who's well known as an international pop sensation.

Setting: AU

Words: 2387
(WAIT FOR MY SIGNAL TO START THE AUDIO FOR THE BEST EXPERIENCE)
•••••

I bounced on the balls of my feet, constantly checking my phone. It's been thirty minutes since Scott's plane landed; he should be here soon.

And I was so fucking excited.

It's really hard dating an international pop star. I mean, I only see him every 3 months or so, unless I'm on tour with him, and I have to deal with the undeniable hate from his fans that don't like our YouTube channel. Don't get me wrong; the pros outweigh the cons. When we shop together, he can buy everything without feeling bad, the sex is phenomenal when he comes home from each leg, and I get to ride in his private jet.

Ooooh, the private jet...

Speaking of jet, if he doesn't show up in the next 5 minutes, I'm certainly jetting over to his terminal.

My phone dinged.

Scottybby💕: stopped t say hi to some fans. Omw

Me: k. hurry fast before I find someone else to kiss

Scottybby💕: IM RUNNING

I laughed, leaning on the gate once again, eyes searching the crowd approaching. Small children, businesswomen, sporty dads...

Everyone but Scott.

I bent down to set my purse on the ground, placing my phone inside. My entire being was buzzing as I stood up, getting more and more anxious as more people spilled into the meeting area.

There.

I froze for a moment, blinking twice to make sure it was him.

It was. Dragging his blue carry-on, his arms covered in gray sleeves and his SnapBack on, head turning in search of me.

"Scott!" My body rounded the gate and took off running towards him. His head turned at the mention of his name, and he barely had time to let go of his carry-on before I threw myself in his arms, laughing and crying and smiling as his scent engulfed me. His arms, oh his arms, tightened around my waist as he held me close, swinging my legs around as I grinned into his shoulder.

"Oh my gosh, I missed you so fucking much!" He exclaimed, placing several kisses into the base of my neck as he finally set my feet on the ground.

He didn't let go, only grabbed my cheeks in his hands and kissed me, hard. I wrapped my hands around his neck, our chests flush against each other as his hands drifted lower and lower, before he gave a hard slap to my butt.

"Scott!" I pulled away and scolded, pushing his hands away and wiping my eyes.

"I missed that. Get back here." He pulled me into his side and took the handle of his carry-on, dragging it behind us.

I laughed. "I didn't want to give the airport a show they didn't sign up for."

I led him over to where my bag was so I could pick it up, and we walked to Baggage Claim.

He kept kissing my temple as we chatted, waiting for his luggage to roll around. I thought it was the cutest thing. The ginger beside us, however, was apparently bothered.

"Excuse me, sir?" She tapped Scott's shoulder, and he turned to her.

"Can you keep that," she motioned to us with a wave of a hand, "to a minimum? My daughter here doesn't need to see that."