Theatre v. Choir [2] 🎤

Prompt: Mitch is talking to Kirstie about how hard it is to be a singer in choir. Scott comes in and challenges his beliefs. Scott's a theater kid; Mitch is a choir kid. Kirstie is both. (you asked so I delivered. Also, I was lmao writing this)

Setting: AU alternate personalities

Words: 480
•••••

"Hey, guys!"

Mitch groans at the sound of his voice.

"Mitchy." He bends over and plants a quick kiss on Mitch's cheek. Mitch jerks away, disgusted, and pushes the standing boy away.

"Feisty as usual. What's on the menu?" Scott sits down beside him.

"Chicken wings and a salad. I got enough wings for you." Kirstin chirps, already loving how this was playing out.

"And the salad is for Mitchy? Oh, the fake vegan diet. Got it."

Mitch's eyes widen, and he glares directly at Kirstie.

"Why is he here? Who invited him? Why did you invite me if you invited him?"

"I'm right beside you, beautiful." Scott sings.

"He didn't have any plans! Plus, when he heard you'd be here he-"

"I said, 'My true love will be there? Then, there's no place I'd rather be!'" Scott shouts, earning glances from other tables.

Mitch slams his head down on the table just as their order arrives.

They say their thank you's to the waitress, and Kevin barely prays before he chows down on the hot wings.

"Look at you and your African self, eating those hot wings." Avi cheekily remarks to Kevin, whose mouth is already filled with spice.

"Me, brotha? You, my friend, are the one carrying three different types of barbecue sauce."

"That's me. I'm the father of all barbecue." He takes a wing.

"Oh my gosh, Father Barbecue." Kirstin laughs.

"More like daddy barbecue." Mitch chimes in, stabbing his salad.

"I wish you'd call me daddy." He whispers, his breath warm on Mitch's ear. Mitch drops his fork, fed up.

"Is that what you want?" Mitch had tried every possible way he knew to get Scott to leave him alone; now it was time for another approach.

He places his hand lightly on Scott's knee.

"You want me to call you daddy? To moan out your name as you dominate me?"

He slides his hand up as he leans closer. Scott's eyes widen, but Mitch doesn't stop.

"Ohh, Scotty. Mhhhh, yes, Daddy, right there! Oh, Daddy, yes! Yes! More, more, please more. It's too much! I- I'm gonna- mmhhhhh." Mitch closes his eyes in faux satisfaction. Once he opens them, he realizes the reactions of everyone else.

Kevin's mouth is slightly propped open with shock, while Avi looks just plain disgusted, flushed red. Kirstie, as usual, seems quite satisfied.

"I- I need to go to the restroom." A blushing Scott mumbles shamefully, scooting out of his chair awkwardly and leaving the table.

Mitch smirks. "Can you pass me the fries?"

Avi nudges them in Mitch's general direction, and Mitch picks them one at a time, munching happily.

"Mm, these are good!"