Earth Angel 🚡

Prompt: I don't really know... Fem!Scott?

Setting: AU Different Personalities

Words: 739
•••••

"We're here!" Scott cheered, turning off the truck.

"Yay! I still don't know where here is." I pushed open the passenger door, and walk to Scott's side.

"That's the point, silly!" Scott giggled, and pulled a pink bandanna from his pocket.

He was wearing salmon-colored jeans with his famous blue cloud sweater.

"Did I tell you you looked beautiful today already?" I mused as he tied the bandanna around my eyes.

"No. But thank you! You're sweet." I could almost hear him blush.

"Okay, sweetpea, what exactly are we doing today?"

"Shhhhh! It's a surprise!" He giggled, taking my hand and leading me through the black wasteland that covered my vision.

The amount of trust I have in this boy.

We were walking for about 5 minutes before he stopped me.

"Are you ready?" His voice was suddenly close to my ear, and even on a warm spring day, I could still feel his warm breath.

"Yes." I replied, then felt the bandanna being untied. I gasped at the sight.

"Scotty! Sweet pea! A hot air balloon ride? How did you find this?" I asked, surprised and excited.

"I did a lot of searching, and had a friend help me out." He grinned, and I grabbed his cheeks to kiss him over and over until he giggled.

"Thank you, baby. This is going to be so fun." I smiled at our close proximity, and he landed another kiss on my lips.

"Trust me," he backed away and took my hand, "you're gonna have lots of fun!"

We walked to a grounded balloon with pink and blue patterns; so perfectly suited for us. I helped him climb in the basket, even though he was taller than me, and he started the fire to lift us off of the ground. I kissed his cheek.

"You're so sweet to me, Mitchy." He blushed.

"And you're so sweet, darling. Absolutely precious." Scott giggled, and turned to wedge my body between his and the basket. I ran my hand over his waist, another cupping his cheek, and he leaned into the touch. The balloon floated higher.

"Why am I not your only sweetpea?" Scott murmurs, breaking the silence. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?"

"I saw you with her. The blonde one. You looked like you were enjoying yourself." I racked my brain, trying to remember a time I'd been with a blonde. His radiant smile was quite distracting.

Kirstie.

"Scott, I-"

"It's okay." He interrupted, burying his head into my neck.

"No. no, baby, it's not." I took his face in my hands to maintain eye contact.

"I didn't kiss her because I wanted to. I kissed her because she's my best friend and I'm gay. She wasn't doing so well and needed attention. It felt so wrong though; it wasn't you. I didn't know- I didn't think it'd matter. That was my fault, sweetpea, I'm so sorry." Scott swallowed hard and broke eye contact.

"I forgive you." He smiled timidly, and I grinned in response, kissing him hard. He moaned lightly into my mouth and pushed me up to sit on the edge of the basket. I pulled away and wrapped my arms around his neck frantically.

"Scott! We're high up! Let me down please?" I tried to scoot foreward, but he wouldn't budge.

"I can kiss you better when you're sitting down." He giggled, and kissed me again. I secured my arms around his neck so I didn't fall back. He broke the kiss.

"You're a great boyfriend, Mitchy." He whispered, then grinned, but it didn't look as friendly.

"What's going on in that little head of yours, darling?" I asked, tentatively scratching the back of his neck, causing him to shiver.

"I'm gonna miss you." He said sadly. Before I could ask why, his lips were on mine once again. I let myself be carried away once again, as his arms traced mine. I couldn't even comprehend what had happened; when his hands separated mine; when he leaned me over the ledge; when he let go.

My eyes went wide as I lost my balance, and went tumbling over the side of the basket.

"Scott! Scott!" I screamed, falling, falling, falling.

I saw my angel wave goodbye one last time, before the black wasteland consumed me again.

•••••
idk what I just wrote