Cheap, yet Buff🍻

Prompt: Mitch has been quite unfaithful to his "one true love". Everything seems to be turning out fine, until, of course, his two worlds collide at a corner bar.

Setting: AU Different Personalities (Scott has an English accent, btw)

Words: 1144
•••••

No. Way.

No fucking way.

"Baby, you've got to try this! It's– it's a mixture of pina colada and rainbows! Amazing! Tip the bartender; everyone should tip the bartender."

Rico's rambles remain loud and present in my ear, but I find it hard to focus when meeting the gaze of whom I believe is the last person I should be seeing right now.

He grins, nodding in affirmation to the blonde in front of him, yet never breaking eye contact with me.

I am in big, big trouble.

Rico's hand slides to my back as he laughs jovially with one of "his boys". I awkwardly focus my attention on the screen to my right, and adjust my posture frequently, watching him make his way over through my peripheral vision.

"Mitch Grassi?"

Fuck, my name on his tongue always gives me goosebumps.

•••

"What's your name, lovely?"

He pressed himself firmly against me. Something like a cry passed through my lips.

"Mitch. Mitch Grassi."

•••

I turn to face him, my eyebrows raised in faux surprise.

"Oh, Scott! Hi, what a pleasure it is to see you here!"

Rico attention makes its way to my conversation, and damn, my anxiety is thriving.

"Who you?" His eyes narrow, and the previous daze of drunkenness seems to take a vacation.

I clear my throat.

"Oh, Scott, meet Rico, my fiancé. Rico, meet Scott, my..."

"Re-districted CEO." He shoots his hand out with an award-winning smile, as if this was rehearsed.

•••

"And, you are?" I asked from the couch, swinging my feet up and pulling my knees to my chest.

"An actor."

"Really? Never heard your name before."